3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: pompano on March 08, 2006, 10:32:09 AM
Whaaat upppp G?     The DYMTF news turned out to be true.  I guess sometimes you can rely on a message board, as silly as it sounds. ;D   I was watching LTWV this morning and wondering if you can give me your opinion on the action.  I think I smell another move.  Thanks as always G.

woops missed this post  :-X  hey pompano  8)

Lets see LTWV - it looks strong.. hmm hard to tell because its had quite a move but the volume is nice as well.. I would think this trend should continue.. nice

Quote from: higherstocks on March 08, 2006, 10:55:39 AM
Might be a good play how does it look technically G.  DIAAF


DIAAF - the bottom seems to be in place and will at least give a good place to have a stop set at if things go sour..volume seems nice and mvg avgs close by, it might be worth a shot.

Mo~Money

Yes wrangler, I got in WTVN @.0008 last week! I am also trying to add @.001 but they're not giving me any either! I also grabbed some CNES and XRYM today !CNES still has that gap to fill up @.002!
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

john b mcginnis

A member from this board brought GSPG to my attention about a week ago. It's had good sustained volume since the middle of Jan. 06.  Average Volume (3 month) 4,986,560
Average Volume (10 day) 8,795,770. This morning's volume 19,700. Looks like a break above .029 could take off. (52 wk low .01 52 week high .17) Up 25% in the AM. I' have a small position. I finally figured out how to upload a chart!
John

Loffigus

In general, on a red day like today -- your entire portfolio will feel hopeless, but if the technicals of your holdings are intact, or they don't violate your trade rules (i.e. more than 15% down etc..) then it's usually best to hold through a red day, or add to your position.

For a trader like myself, red days feel worse than they really are -- because I have a short outlook on my stocks (usually only a few days to weeks).  So I feel like I have to get out and move on, but a red day is typically not the best day for moving on.  Unless the stock you had is going into "Hopeless" territory.  (for me that is 25% down from my buy price or if a short/medium term trend has been broken on the downside)


john b mcginnis

#349
GSPG broke .029 Let's see if it will take off!! Up 70% as of this writing, I'd say it has!
John

wrangler

Bought WTVN @.0012 couldn't get it filled @.001. After checking news and chart I decide to buy at higher price.
Goodluck to us both mo~money :)
wrangler

gmarc66

GSPG is a stockster pick announced  around 11:30ish...now big pullback as we speak.

glta

john b mcginnis

I think Stockster has made a mistake "Current Price .25, Target .29" I think they are missing a "0" Their target would be more than a ten bagger. Although, that would be nice!!

                                  http://www.thestockster.com/
John

Loffigus

They made and passed their target all within 15 minutes   ???

john b mcginnis

#354
Stockster corrected the current price, but left the target of .29. I think that is their target.
I don't know them and don't trust em if they can't give a reason. I would have liked to see their reason for the target.
John

wrangler

Hi elite
SQNM : Just bought shares and would appreciate you're TA. It's under heavy consolidation right now and looks ready to go up.
wrangler

lana2b

HI Elite and everybody

What you think of LFWK, interesting company. Post it last night on pennies board(don't know if you check  overther). I think they are under good management

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060307/0112383.html

thanks

lana

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on March 08, 2006, 01:02:53 PM
Hi elite
SQNM : Just bought shares and would appreciate you're TA. It's under heavy consolidation right now and looks ready to go up.

bootom bouncer not showing me much here wrang ;)

Quote from: lana2b on March 08, 2006, 01:31:55 PM
HI Elite and everybody

What you think of LFWK, interesting company. Post it last night on pennies board(don't know if you check overther). I think they are under good management

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060307/0112383.html

thanks

lana

great move.. a pinky so I would say not safe here.. support a bit away but doesnt matter it could still run..

--------------------

hey if you guys are bored check out chat  ;)

lana2b

Thanks G, appreciate it

QuoteDaytraders: Fading the Gap

Good thread!!! Didn't see it before Thanks for bringing it up

lana

Lucas Scott

Quote from: john b mcginnis on March 08, 2006, 12:59:39 PM
Stockster corrected the current price, but left the target of .29. I think that is their target.
I don't know them and don't trust em if they can't give a reason. I would have liked to see their reason for the target.

I think I know the reason John. They are apparantly cherry-picking from my public list at Stockcharts. GSPG made my list over 3 weeks ago.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorites.CServlet?obj=ID1652955

I'm honored. However I would be more honored if they would send a commission my way. It would be most welcome on a blood red day like today.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.