3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodachsie

New pump on stockster is TGEN. Volume up big time today and price up .05 ( 11% ) today. Bought some at .5 just before close. Will sell Monday. It's the only way to play stockster stocks.
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

twodachsie

rv - I did manage to make some money on SEVI, but only because I was in before the stockster pump. Bought @ .03 on 3/7. As soon as I found out it was on stockster I knew I had to sell first thing the next morning. Gap up the next morning, so I set my sell limit at the after hours bid of .045 ... ended up selling 3/16 at .052 for 72% gain.  :D  Could have hung on to see it go to .07 that it eventually hit, but it was just too scarey! 
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

rickjust

hi,
still holding nihk , almost pulled the trigger. selling monday . (really thought this was going to move ) oh well............got gnbt yesterday 262 so swings and roundabouts
good weekend to all,
maxi

JKN

Nice to know twodachsie...thanks.

TGEN showed up on my radar today.  I'm not in.

Keep a hair trigger on this one...

twodachsie

rick - I'm still in NIHK too. Very disappointing.  :P
JKN - I'll probably sell TGEN first thing or within the first hour Monday AM.
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

rv

Quote from: twodachsie on March 17, 2006, 04:24:55 PM
rv - I did manage to make some money on SEVI, but only because I was in before the stockster pump. Bought @ .03 on 3/7. As soon as I found out it was on stockster I knew I had to sell first thing the next morning. Gap up the next morning, so I set my sell limit at the after hours bid of .045 ... ended up selling 3/16 at .052 for 72% gain.  :D  Could have hung on to see it go to .07 that it eventually hit, but it was just too scarey! 

so, what you're saying is, I bought way too high, and held on way too long?  hate to sound stupid, but i didn't realize stockster was so influential, and was primarily going off of the microsoft news....damimit, i'm starting to hate trading....

twodachsie

Chin up, rv. I'm kind of new to this stuff too. I, like you, am learning as I go. Got some very experienced traders here on 3sof. I'm hoping by hanging around here and reading as many posts as I can it will rub off on me.    :)
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

rv

Quote from: twodachsie on March 17, 2006, 04:39:00 PM
Chin up, rv. I'm kind of new to this stuff too. I, like you, am learning as I go. Got some very experienced traders here on 3sof. I'm hoping by hanging around here and reading as many posts as I can it will rub off on me.    :)

if i keep my chin up too long, i'll end up taking another one on it  >:(....i've had some winners and taken a few big ones in the keester.  i'd like for some of the good stuff to rub off on me, but i'm starting to think if i fell off a cliff into a pile of good traders, i'd miss em all on the way down.... ;D

Lucas Scott

I like how Stockster comes up with outrageous targets and then moves on to the next tout before getting anywhere close to the stated target. Also how every stock they promote is a "Mega Bonus Buy," whatever the hell that means. It that better or worse than a Super Duper Buy?
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

twodachsie

He he he he.
Well, a good sense of humor helps, and it looks like you still have that, rv.  ;D
I'll let you know how my TGEN thing works out. It'll be quickie. Hopefully I can be quick enough to at least not lose money ... am hoping for a modest 10-15%.
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

OneStockMind

Yep, still holding NIHK here too. Was going to exit today but was too busy at work and when I saw where it closed I was really dissapointed. Thought it will bounce off of 50ma.
Now I have about 30% loss on NIHK and USXP is getting there too.
Just a bad luck. Didn't get out of GLIF that day when it went up for about 30 mins so bagholding that too.
I'm waiting for a good day but I haven't had it for a loooonnggg time. Thinking that stock trading isn't a thing for me.

rickjust

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 17, 2006, 05:02:24 PM
I like how Stockster comes up with outrageous targets and then moves on to the next tout before getting anywhere close to the stated target. Also how every stock they promote is a "Mega Bonus Buy," whatever the hell that means. It that better or worse than a Super Duper Buy?


hi,
it is interesting that the stockster is just a page with no info or links or way of knowing who they are yet they are able to move a stock short term.
just put up a page call yourself "the stockman" or how about "stocks r us"
and away you go.
gotta get rid of nihk monday.
mAXI

Lucas Scott

Quote from: OneStockMind on March 17, 2006, 06:08:01 PM
I'm waiting for a good day but I haven't had it for a loooonnggg time. Thinking that stock trading isn't a thing for me.

OneStockMind - Winston Churchill said: "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."*

So I guess that means you just gotta keep at it when times are tough.

*(borrowed that quote from Snowcat's newsletter thread)
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Terliso

this is not G's place anymore. EliteG have new place at premium board it is called "G-FORCE" board.. you gotta subscribe to see it :D :D

Kublakhan

Quote from: rickjust on March 17, 2006, 11:28:19 PM
hi,
it is interesting that the stockster is just a page with no info or links or way of knowing who they are yet they are able to move a stock short term.
just put up a page call yourself "the stockman" or how about "stocks r us"
and away you go.
gotta get rid of nihk monday.
mAXI

Oh you mean like http://stockbum.com/ ?