3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livana

sg, Julia - I'm still holding onto NIHK too. Ask me why? Yeah, I don't know either. I think because it is an elite pick and Julia seems to firmly believe that it will take off.. someday... eventually

john b mcginnis

 I'm still holding NIHK also! Waiting for a move to exit.
John

gmarc66

Quote from: Livana on March 21, 2006, 05:00:45 PM
sg, Julia - I'm still holding onto NIHK too. Ask me why? Yeah, I don't know either. I think because it is an elite pick and Julia seems to firmly believe that it will take off.. someday... eventually

GULP Livana! lol.....well...i hope i'm right!

In the past, I've seen too many of elite's picks that were disguised as lemons but which,eventually...yes...evenutally (time undetermined:D) I watched them take off into the sunset without me. I noticed patience is key...and i have none..so this is very hard for me. :D

This time...im holding ....for better or for worse...of course, we're all praying for better :)  So..if NIHK does eventually take off...i expect full adulation, admiration and a chocolate cake!...sorry, elite, im going to be hogging the spotlight should that happen ....hee hee. But, should it tank into the abyss and never ever see the light of day again..i will delete all my posts regarding NIHK and leave no trail of any of my hopeful banter...what do u think i'm an idiot? ....well..now that i think about it...i am holding tons of bags.

glta and especially to us ;D just joking :)

julia ;D

thai626

I'm still holding NIHK.ob as well.  My target still stands at .40 this year (wolfewave target). ;)
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

Lucas Scott

NIHK doesn't look so bad. Some of the indicators (MACD, RSI) are flattening or turning up. I sort of wish I hadn't sold. Even though I could buy it back for the price I sold it there's that fear of getting a second reaming. If I bought and ended up taking another 30% loss I'd feel like an double-idiot. Like I didn't learn my lesson the first time.

Quoteit will take off.. someday... eventually

I bought IMTS.ob at 25 cents over two years ago. I'm still waiting for it to come back. I doubled down on my position at 3 cents a few months back. Now I just need .14 to break even. I keep saying someday, someday. Been saying it for two years! I don't know why no pumper group has latched onto it and run it. It's a cute little OTC with some revenues and a business model that isn't losing a lot of money. I think 2006 will be the year. Maybe in 2009 we will be telling the same story about NIHK.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

rickjust

hi,
i agree lucas . nihk's chart looks ok. sold yesterday at 10. i feel the same about getting in again . don't want to take another loss on it. of course i sold gnbt at 357 this morning when i thought the chart was breaking down. got in at 262. when i saw it later that day at 360 and a healthy chart i just couldn't pull the trigger. ......oh well .there's always tomorrow. ;D
trading is fun and tough, the toughest thing i have ever done.
maxi

calven

I did a search for BURST (BRST) and it lead me to this thread....

Wanted to get your thoughts on it....?


Thanks,
cal
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

supergeek

so it looks like the SS NIHK is sinking with all of us on board, good to see im not the only bandmember still playing. I picked up PTSC at .17 on elite's mention and watched it drop 60% only to rebound to the moon, so i dont mind holding NIHK with some(a little tiny bit of) confidence.
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

lalitha0

Hi

I am glad to see many people holding NIHK. I am holding half my shares after selling half at 10% loss.

I still think it will start going up soon.

I am also holding PTSC and ADVC again.

We need EliteG!

Lalitha

wrangler

Quote from: tommyt on March 09, 2006, 11:22:43 AM
G, Any thoughts of a set up here?
Thanks

wrangler

dhiraj19

For PTSC, did anyone have etrade account and anyone see the dividend in it?

Holding NIHK.  :)

- Dhiraj

pompano

Hi Wrangler I have been watching NMKT for a while and almost pulled the trigger on it right, literally one day before the rise.  Unfortunately I passed and am kicking myself now.  I would'nt buy ujust yet.

wrangler

#507
Hi pompano
Read news article and pay close attention to last paragraph,,someting to think about.

Press Release Source: NewMarket Technology Inc.

NewMarket Technology, Inc. Releases Progress Update on $50 M in Revenue Anticipated in 2005 Report, Plans for $500 M and Future of Shareholder Dividends
Tuesday March 21, 11:01 am ET

DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 21, 2006--NewMarket Technology, Inc. (OTCBB:NMKT - News) today released a letter to shareholders from CEO, Philip Verges. The communication provides an update on the Company's recent progress including the anticipated $50 million in profitable revenue in the upcoming annual report for 2005 to be filed March 31st. The CEO elaborates on the Company's goals to continue rapid growth to $500 million in profitable revenue. The regular issue of shareholder dividends is a key aspect of NewMarket's overall business plan of building enterprise and shareholder value. Mr. Verges explains how shareholder dividends fit into NewMarket's plan and what shareholders can expect in regard to the issue of dividends.
ADVERTISEMENT
 
The letter to shareholders is included in its entirety in this release:
Dear Fellow Shareholders,

NewMarket has posted exceptional growth over the past three years reporting $2.3 million in revenue in 2003 with an anticipated $50 million in revenue to be reported in the upcoming annual report for 2005 due out March 31. I believe shareholders will be pleased with the Company's improving profits.

wrangler

pompano

Hi Wrang, did not see that.  Looks to be really solid in anticipation of that announcment. >:D

catrader

the last few days, gnbt now at 4.85, abd sttk now at 0.69, on fire!  the first not sure if can keep running but looks good, the latter, think it can continue with the current momentum it has and as it gets more attention and noticed.