3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Any comments on the following websites?

Started by pcstock, May 08, 2005, 08:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcstock

I'm searching for some websites which provides buy/sell signals and I come across the following ones:

www.barchart.com
www.americanbulls.com

I wonder anyone has tried to follow their recommendataions and what are the overall results?


Thanks.

saffeysite1

Good for reference or you may find a hot stock on thier market trends list that you hadn't thougth of.   Two other ones I sometimes check out are: smallcapcenter.com and knighttrader.blogspot.com

pcstock

Hi Saffeysite1,

Will check out your links.  I'm looking for a website which will show a list of stocks which have trading range so I can buy at the low entry point and sell at high point .  Do you know any?


Thanks.