3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Thursday 3/23/2006

Started by eliteG, March 23, 2006, 10:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Sorry about the delay guys.. I am hoping the internet connection will be stable now.

8)

Lets see whats out there.

eagerlearner

yeah G is back ! .. HOORAY!
what do u think it's a safe reentry to NVAX?
and update view on HMSC and CWPC (just made new high), HOM made new 6-yeah high too.

Thanks G~!

greatday8

Monday - Wednesday, March 20 - 22, the "Bullish Three Inside Up" candle stick pattern was formed by GETC.

There has not been follow through today.

What is your take on this candlestick pattern and TA of the chart.

Some are anticiapting news very soon.

Thanks G~
Keeping Shareholders in Focus:
Here is the simple and powerful rule...always give shareholders more than they expect to get!

garym


G, where would you buy for long (well, holding for months anyway term?

Se7en

What's your take on the possible wolfwave setup on BBI, it's posted here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=3732.new#new

Any thoughts about KRY, yesterday it spiked up but came back down, it's consolidating for a few weeks now with good support just  underneath.
Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!

oldfish

Hi, G: what do you think of CDSS? recent contracts and international expanding business look OK but price is down after big volume up due to pending reverse split to continuing list on NASDAQ?

Thanks a lot!

eliteG

Quote from: eagerlearner on March 23, 2006, 10:40:48 AM
yeah G is back ! .. HOORAY!
what do u think it's a safe reentry to NVAX?
and update view on HMSC and CWPC (just made new high), HOM made new 6-yeah high too.

Thanks G~!

NVAX - I wonder if support around 7 will hold.. I would wait on a confirmation and not try to pick it up as its falling  ;)

Nothing changed on my views of both HMSC and CWPC from yesterday  ;)

Quote from: greatday8 on March 23, 2006, 10:41:17 AM
Monday - Wednesday, March 20 - 22, the "Bullish Three Inside Up" candle stick pattern was formed by GETC.

There has not been follow through today.

What is your take on this candlestick pattern and TA of the chart.

Some are anticiapting news very soon.

Thanks G~


GETC - trying to find support around its 200sma.. volume has really gone down.. I like volume to come up to show support is there.. I dont like complicated candlestick patterns on pennies.. they mean very little since its such a volatile field.  I would not allow GETC to fall below .115.  ;)


eliteG

#7
Quote from: garym on March 23, 2006, 10:46:39 AM

G, where would you buy for long (well, holding for months anyway term?

GIGM - Its hard to buy these gap ups.. maybe wait for a close of the gap to 5.5.. I wonder what Michaels view is about this.  I also see an ascending trendline that can be used.

Quote from: Se7en on March 23, 2006, 10:46:54 AM
What's your take on the possible wolfwave setup on BBI, it's posted here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=3732.new#new

Any thoughts about KRY, yesterday it spiked up but came back down, it's consolidating for a few weeks now with good support just underneath.

BBI - I have not used wolf wave patterns to trade although I am familiar with them.  I do not like BBI stock chart.  Showing no evidence to me that its ready to reverse its downward trend.  There are better opportunities out there.

KRY - ooh..hmm thats tough.. bearish due to its double top shadows(the rejections @ 3.25) but nice support in place underneath from mvg avgs.. in this case a nice entry would be a breakout of 3.25 on volume.

Quote from: oldfish on March 23, 2006, 10:47:47 AM
Hi, G: what do you think of CDSS? recent contracts and international expanding business look OK but price is down after big volume up due to pending reverse split to continuing list on NASDAQ?

Thanks a lot!

CDSS - yea reverse splits usually have negative reactions but I look for positive movement after since the managment is willing to go through with that.. right now I wouldn't touch it due to the lack of volume  ;)

akclide

Hey G,
       What is your take on TRAD.Thanks

eliteG

Quote from: akclide on March 23, 2006, 11:18:03 AM
Hey G,
What is your take on TRAD.Thanks

Hey ak  8) TRAD - Cant be bullish about this pattern.. seems to still be trying to find support.. might need to dip into 12-13 to find it.

gmarc66

MMAM, moving well here.....is that a cup and handle on the chart? Is this going to skyrocket...pps is moving at hod as i type...pps is .128, wondering if still good to get in?

thnx!


CONGRATS G ON YOUR NEW HOME BASE!!! WOO HOOO!!!


JULIA

KCScott

G,

Looking at a short of Palm at 20.60 - Earnings release today after market close

Thoughts?

Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

REALDEALS21

Hey G, PRGX is looking safe and sound ?? Let me know ! ;D

lalitha0

Hi G,

It is great to have you back. Thanks for this thread.

What do you think about ADVC and PTSC for the long term, I have a few shares left in each

I am watchin QPSA AND ARXG - are these buys?

thanks

Lalitha

eliteG

Scanned for long picks.. and there is not much out there   :-X

I am short-term bearish on the market(thats why my portfolio picks have been shorts  ;))

but I did notice some nice moves that may be able to catch fire today:

CRXL - moving nice today, with volume from mvg avg support.  Potential play with a stop at days low and targets (27.50,28,30..or more.)

Not as safe but moving well are SCSS and IOTN.. maybe look for pullbacks.

..geez stochcharts.com is down..what a day  :D