3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Monday 3/27/2006

Started by eliteG, March 27, 2006, 10:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyt

#15
Morning Elite,

I was watching DIGL Friday, shoulnd jumped in. Any thoughts about CESI or ITKG on these pullbacks?
Also, there's a low volume pullback in SUWN today, it always comes back around by the close.
Thanks

eliteG

Quote from: akclide on March 27, 2006, 11:26:56 AM
Hey G
      I am looking at BAX as a possible short here if it comes back down to around 38.9.Your take. Thanks

BAX - tough short to make there with all the moving averages clustered 38.5-38.0.. I would wait for a breakdown of 38 at least.

Quote from: mexirafa on March 27, 2006, 11:28:04 AM
SMDI- Breakout at 9.00. It is still fighting the resistance. Volume is not that great but the over all uptrend looks beautiful.

HCBK- Nice uptrend as well.Today it was profit taking. Once it breaks the 13.50 it will get very interesting. Analysts are speculating around 17 target.

Thank you G in advance for any thought on these two,

rafael ;)

SMDI - uptrend is nice but volume has been declining(like you said  ;)) its hard to confirm anything with declining volume.. just be wary on this one.

HCBK - if analysts are speculating such a high target, I look for it to go the opposite direction.. soon  ;)  those guys dont care about you, just selling stock for their clients.  Otherwise this has low volume in this high region.. I am not convinced its heading higher although the long-term chart looks nice.

Quote from: nica33 on March 27, 2006, 11:29:20 AM
Hi G!!!!

I hope you had a nice weekend  ;)

What about SATC    SVVS    and GEMS

Thanks!!!

nica33

thx nica  8)  It was a good weekend.  Hope you had a good one too.

SATC - i mentioned on this one last week that it needs more sustained higher volume and it seems like SATC is starting to obtain it.  Now possibly consolidating at this resistance area..if it can hold here for a few days and then breakout with high volume it'll be looking great.

SVVS - nice run up..then a fallback with a bounce but without great volume.. I think its gonna oscillate here for a while, maybe dip lower and then it might be ready to get going.  If it does break 1.40 with more than 4million volume it'll be very nice.

GEMS - continues to climb but with very tiny volume and $5 presenting resistance..thats very normal $5 is tough to get over..once it consolidates here it might be ready to bust 5.

la-onda

Hi G,
any feedback for AMRN (fous pick)??
thanks
O.

dcp303


eliteG

Quote from: catrader on March 27, 2006, 11:38:15 AM
what about efsf? might have a product against bird flu and has other potential products in the pipeline. Now like 0.40 up 0.085 on the day.

EFSF - Well at first I wanted to say its just not safe although it looks strong.. but I like that long-term chart and the volume buildup before this move.. I will buy some :o... its risky but I read the news and I like it.. time to rock and roll  8)  thx for the heads up catrader  ;)

Quote from: tommyt on March 27, 2006, 11:42:46 AM
Morning Elite,

I was watching DIGL Friday, shoulnd jumped in. Any thoughts about CESI or ITKG on these pullbacks?

Thanks

DIGL - i like higher volume on my pennies.. but otherwise a bullish pattern.. the rejection today is kinda iffy

CESI - not ready yet big rejection Friday.. let it develop

ITKG - high volume on rises.. low on pull back.. just needs to consolidate some.. support in place.


Adam


wrangler

wrangler

gmarc66

HEy G..hope u had a great weekend :)

Got in EFSF on the avian news, vol. is good...keeps trying to break the hod..hopefully this will blow later on today.

NNLX still doing very well, i like this stock.....never got in though (dont know why..maybe casue im chicken...bawk)..although i know i should have friday when it was just taken a little breather.

SVMI doing excellent today, hit 300% this a.m...i think that people are waiting for news, thats why the pps surge.

PFNH was another one i was watching last week...doing well today

JAVO-still keeping my eye on that one

GSHF just got some news in...i know u liked that stock.

VYON doing well again today.

CWLC got news last this a.m...wondering if this stock is a good one to hold onto for a  little while?


Any thoughts on these when u got a sec. much appreciated as always ;D

glta

julia

eliteG

Quote from: la-onda on March 27, 2006, 11:51:04 AM
Hi G,
any feedback for AMRN (fous pick)??
thanks
O.

AMRN - basing nicely on 9 and 20ema.. a bit extended from its 50 and 200sma.. maybe breaks 36.7 with some volume and it'll look nice.. but for now I'm neutral on it.

Quote from: dcp303 on March 27, 2006, 11:52:41 AM
UPDA thnx :D

UPDA - down down down.. maybe a support zone here but why waste time with a stock like this?  lets look at something already going up  ;)

Quote from: Adam on March 27, 2006, 12:12:19 PM
GLBC

come on Adam.. dont just list me a ticker.. tell me what you like about this play.. ;)

Quote from: wrangler on March 27, 2006, 12:15:25 PM
Hi elite
How about LIV

Hey wrang..LIV.. nice move but I would wait for a breakout on this one.. higher lows and equal highs should be bullish.. but volume has just dried up.. so I would wait it out.

medda02

ILSE 20.63 -what's your thoughts on a breakout from here. long at 20.61

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on March 27, 2006, 12:22:37 PM
HEy G..hope u had a great weekend :)

Got in EFSF on the avian news, vol. is good...keeps trying to break the hod..hopefully this will blow later on today.

NNLX still doing very well, i like this stock.....never got in though (dont know why..maybe casue im chicken...bawk)..although i know i should have friday when it was just taken a little breather.

SVMI doing excellent today, hit 300% this a.m...i think that people are waiting for news, thats why the pps surge.

PFNH was another one i was watching last week...doing well today

JAVO-still keeping my eye on that one

GSHF just got some news in...i know u liked that stock.

VYON doing well again today.

CWLC got news last this a.m...wondering if this stock is a good one to hold onto for a  little while?


Any thoughts on these when u got a sec. much appreciated as always ;D

glta

julia

thx julia  8)  hope u had a good one too

EFSF -  I am in too ;)  I am looking for this to keep on running during the week, very organized.. nice volume  >:D

NNLX - commented on this one last week.. and I think i said something like a nice run and great consolidation.. today it breaks out.. nice volume of course I always wish it was higher  :D less safe to get into now(it is a pinky).. will be interesting to watch

SVMI - pretty crazy.. check out the volume bursts before the breakout.. now above 200.. totally not safe but it will be fun to watch.. hopefully we get a reaction like this tomorrow on EFSF  ;)

PFNH - nice bounce but I like more volume on my pennies.. thats not a lot of money being tossed around

JAVO - where did everybody go? no volume so no data..seems to be holding nice

GSHF - not interested yet.. need to see huge volume break .18 then we'll talk  ;)

VYON - this pinky is moving ok.. low volume bounce so just floppin around, in my mind

CWLC - I like this pattern.. may dip to support @ .14 but if volume comes in to push it higher I can see it continuing.. just have a sell plan in place..

eliteG

Quote from: medda02 on March 27, 2006, 12:38:02 PM
ILSE 20.63 -what's your thoughts on a breakout from here. long at 20.61

ILSE - looking at the yearly pattern.. volume is weak on the right side.. it has moved from nice support but I have no evidence it will move much higher.

eliteG

Just wanted to give the heads up..taking a break @ 1  ;)  this topic will be re-opened 2-2:30.  8)

calguy

ILMN.....going up slightly today on low volume.
would you consider a re-short here or just let it be??
TIA

Terliso

Getting busy here G... god job!! ;D