3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA buy play: EFSF

Started by eliteG, March 28, 2006, 09:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

I wanted to open a thread for discussion on this play for those in it.  ;)

EFSF  8)

Here are the charts from yesterday:


eliteG

Here is a 5-minute update and I'll try to continue them:  ;)


eliteG


Loffigus

Do you think EFSF is still a buy at this point? 

eliteG

Quote from: Loffigus on March 28, 2006, 10:05:03 AM
Do you think EFSF is still a buy at this point?

My 1st target is ~.70.. but with the right magic it can be over a dollar.. but I cant deny that it is risky at this point.  Maybe wait for a pickup at the inta-day 20ema.. other-wise its entry with a tight stop.

8)

eliteG

the quality of the pullback is important to watch  ;)


eliteG

The next few minutes should be intense.  Will EFSF find support in this area? (0.5300)

garym

OT Topic (kind of)

The SOF website is often extremely slow and difficult to reach. 

Are there any plans to upgrade the site? 

This is relevant given your near real-time analysis, which we all appreciate but requires timely access.

eliteG

Quote from: garym on March 28, 2006, 10:51:04 AM
OT Topic (kind of)

The SOF website is often extremely slow and difficult to reach.

Are there any plans to upgrade the site?

This is relevant given your near real-time analysis, which we all appreciate but requires timely access.

I did not know that this was often?  I will talk about it with the team.  The correct place for this post is the feedback board.  ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

EFSF - sharp retrace to gap support.. which it is trying to bounce from now.  I am holding still.  >:D


tokyopua

I am in near the highs of the days, typing with white knuckles now lol.  Still hanging on for now.
Chance favors the prepared mind

tommyt

I don't see any volume on this pullback, I'm sensing a headfake

eliteG

EFSF - Steep steep drop  >:(.. but probably an over-reaction.  The main support line is .45.  I am still holding and my main reason is the amount of money being tossed around this stock.. over $6million today and even more yesterday.  (I multiply the volume times price to get that number).


Loffigus

This is acting like a pump & dump stock.

It is taking out the $.45 support! 

eliteG

Quote from: Loffigus on March 28, 2006, 11:33:56 AM
This is acting like a pump & dump stock.

It is taking out the $.45 support! 

penetrated but not defeated  ;).. perhaps a viscious shakeout.. I'm still holding but man dont for one second doubt that I wish I sold up up there.. to re-pick up here.  :-X but thats the penny momentum game   >:D.. lets see a bounce!






Loffigus

Still hoping that this closes green today.
Picked up some at $.45

Did this pullback kill the stock technically?  What is your stop on this trade Elite?