3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA: Thursday 3/30/2006

Started by eliteG, March 30, 2006, 10:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyt

Elite, I've  been holding CYGX since 1.06, does today seem like a good day to exit or will she run more. Steady climber for the last week.

I'm still in EFSF, by by the way.

eliteG

Quote from: tommyt on March 30, 2006, 11:09:30 AM
Elite, I've  been holding CYGX since 1.06, does today seem like a good day to exit or will she run more. Steady climber for the last week.

I'm still in EFSF, by by the way.

CYGX - nice buy  ;) long-term shows a breakout might be worthwhile to hold since you are getting nice volume on the climb.

EFSF - man..looking back at this one I got greedy.. high 50 cents would have been a great trade.. so I am holding too and we might have a bounce setting up.  If we cross .46 I say it would be confirmed.  Looking for a good Friday  >:D

Av8trader

Hi G,

Thoughts on GWGO.  I bought some this morning at .0017

Adam

GLD, did this breakout?  I am actually considering short with a tight stop??

eliteG

Quote from: Calstar on March 30, 2006, 11:19:44 AM
Hi G,

Thoughts on GWGO.  I bought some this morning at .0017

GWGO - hmm..looks good.. I like that its getting volume high up in the yearly pattern.. I would just keep a tight stop on it.. it needs to go in only one direction.

Quote from: Adam on March 30, 2006, 11:21:12 AM
GLD, did this breakout? I am actually considering short with a tight stop??

GLD - broke with a gap, might fill but I wouldn't short anything gold right now

OneStockMind

I got 3 for you g: CHMD, STTK and USXP.

eliteG

Quote from: OneStockMind on March 30, 2006, 11:28:13 AM
I got 3 for you g: CHMD, STTK and USXP.

CHMD - that might be a good bottom bouncer.. great volume...20ema in the way

STTK - looks strong now.. nice volume and candles it wants at least a dollar

USXP - nothin here.. no volume after huge run.. but might get interesting if it crosses .0165 with strong volume.

Adam

AAC, still in here from .48, did this violate?

NSCougar

G  I have 3 easy pics for you this morning:  COMS  -  FNSR  -  XSNX


statement00

Hey G, could you take a look at CBJ, GBN, and QUIK, these are 3 that look like they're breaking out, just wondering which one, if any, do you like the best.

nica33

Hi G!!!  I hope everything is doing good for you :)

I want your update for AFOP and HMSC please,  I'm long on these ones


Too for LTS and DVW.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Nica33
Keep it simple !!

eliteG

Quote from: Adam on March 30, 2006, 11:39:03 AM
AAC, still in here from .48, did this violate?

AAC - ugly move, right now violating..can it recover by end of day is the question

Quote from: NSCougar on March 30, 2006, 11:44:06 AM
G I have 3 easy pics for you this morning: COMS - FNSR - XSNX


COMS - I think this stock has a strong uptrend in place.. and it wants higher.. a bit of rejection today of a breakout but I would keep an eye on it.

FNSR - this strong stock has risen a lot.. decreasing volume lately but I think on a breakout the volume will come in.. for now it is still basing.

XSNX - their product is very cool, the stock very hot.. but basing right now and it could do so for some time.  I would just wait for a strong move because you want your money making money.. not basing  ;)

Quote from: statement00 on March 30, 2006, 11:47:11 AM
Hey G, could you take a look at CBJ, GBN, and QUIK, these are 3 that look like they're breaking out, just wondering which one, if any, do you like the best.

I like GBN the best.. if it can close above 2, triangle target would be 2.40-2.50.  CBJ is also nice.  GBN is prime though.  Thx for the heads up.  ;)

investar

Hello G,

I am not sure if you received my previous message.Please give your technical opinion on DHCC. Thanks.
investar

mexirafa

Hi G,

Could you talk a bit about the TGC intraday.

It had a nice run, touched resistance, then a quick sell off and touched 1.02. Came back up now is just wondering around the 1.13- 1.14 area.

The daily chart is is forming a Long Legged Doji ( a bearish sign) , I know it is barely noon and the most active day is still in play.

This is just for education purposes. ;D
thanks,
rafael
" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

eliteG

Quote from: mexirafa on March 30, 2006, 12:08:08 PM
Hi G,

Could you talk a bit about the TGC intraday.

It had a nice run, touched resistance, then a quick sell off and touched 1.02. Came back up now is just wondering around the 1.13- 1.14 area.

The daily chart is is forming a Long Legged Doji ( a bearish sign) , I know it is barely noon and the most active day is still in play.

This is just for education purposes. ;D
thanks,
rafael

TGC - this is a crazy mover huh?  >:D  We knew that going in but there is a lot of momentum for it to go higher.  The doji currently on the daily just shows a battle is going on and I do not consider it bearish or bullish.  TGC may be setting up a high consolidation here.  Intraday we are entering the lunch doldrums where volume goes down... lets see what happens when volume picks back up 2-2:30