3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

NMKT.OB

Started by eliteG, April 02, 2006, 08:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokyopua

OK, morning gap has filled and then some,  at .58 now, lets see a recovery!
Chance favors the prepared mind

DannyOhad

oh gee....  :o my heart sank as it touched 0.55.... let's hope it will hold to the conf call!!!  >:D

AussieTrader

This is a volume backed breakout without doubt. Look at a 2 year weekly chart. You see a double bottom test of $0.26 zone (after a silde from $1 area). The fundamentals and new ownership (stock ownership that is, based on the volume past couple weeks) should see NMKT hold gains and build back towards the $1 area (where by fundamental valuation it should be). There may be some bumps to ride between time, but I expect that to play out over the coming weeks.
Good Luck
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

vista

You people need to BUY BUY BUY to get it back up. I am down 9% on this thing. After losing 40% of my money yesterday I cant afford to keep taking these hits.

I am going to sell at a loss and get my money out of Scottrade. This isnt working out for me.
Thanks for the free trial 3SOF, but I am done. I am going to find me a nice Mutual fund.

wrangler

Hi vista
Shell shock;;This is something that takes time to learn and one must be willing to take the time to learn it if they are going to win at it. It's like going back to school. If you should decide to keep trying one piece of advise is do paper trading till you get to understand it and can begin to make money at it on paper first and then when you get the confidence that this is going to make you some money then try it again , but use only a small amount that you can afford to loose before you begin to use the big bucks.
It takes a lot of studying and listening and learning to win this game.
Hope you have the best of luck :)
Also this site is the best learning tool on the web if you really want to learn stock trading
wrangler

vista

Yeah, I am going to paper trade for awhile. I bought 2 picks from this board over the last few days and lost a ton. I apparently dont understand how these boards work...

eliteG

Quote from: vista on April 06, 2006, 11:28:34 AM
Yeah, I am going to paper trade for awhile. I bought 2 picks from this board over the last few days and lost a ton. I apparently dont understand how these boards work...

Vista I'm curious as to when you bought this stock?  We disclose a full trading plan and we bought NMKT April 3 @ .41.  We are up over 40% on this position so there is no way that you could have lost a ton on this play if you followed the trade plan we post.  In fact our half-sell today went for +65% and our stop has been perfect so far.  I really do not appreciate your remarks when we work very hard on these plays and our portfolio has grown tremendously.

shawFund

The performance of the two portfolios has improved tremendously since reorganization.

In less than one month, the 3F has reversed from negative to almost 20% gain for the year.

If this trend continues, this year will see over 200% gain.

Good job !!!


Maestro

Quote from: vista on April 06, 2006, 11:13:37 AM
Thanks for the free trial 3SOF, but I am done.

Vista, I don't know on what date exactly you signed up. I did on March 20, first trade was the short sell of CCRT on March 22.

It takes some time to build up the portfolio to 15 securities and at the moment, after the sale of TGC, I am holding XING, XRTX, TOMO, NMKT and WDPT. The cash balance is still much more than half of the total portfolio value.

Having followed the 3SOF recommendations to the letter, at 11:38 am today my total portfolio value – securities and cash combined – was up 5.8% compared to the starting point 17 days ago. On closed trades so far (CCRT, NMKT, TGC) I have made a total profit of 11.3%, after commissions. In other words, I am not complaining.

echo

We're hanging on by a thread :o

Will it hold here ???
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

wrangler

Wouldn't surprize me if we are seeing a new support being formed right now and next resistance should show next week after the cool down.
Just my opinion
Stll holding,new shares was bought on unsetteled funds from last sell of NMKT. Still have strong feelings of it staying at least where it is now if not higher.
Goodluck to all holding
wrangler

Maestro

#71
Quote from: ultra1066 on April 06, 2006, 12:34:31 PM
We're hanging on by a thread :o

I am not so concerned with this one. Even if it stops out at $0.53 I am making a nice profit on this second half of NMKT, having bought it at 0.422, 25.6% in fact.



Sold the first half at $0.675, at a profit of  59.4%.

yukiii

Highlights:

1. Read 2005 10KSB to get the background detail on financials and business strategy;
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1092083/000116415006000076/nmti-10ksb_123 12005.txtshow

Basically stronger 2005 results following a strong 2004 which gives credence to sustainability of business model

2. Next filing will be May 15 10Q; it will be on time; (I expect great results! - CEO hinted as much)

3. Pursuing AMEX listing; was guarded in response but confident that it will occur in 2006.

4. Management still intends to honor dividend distribution promised; no timing given

5. Management is opposed to reverse split; (may be out of their hands if it is a requirement for listing)

6. Plans to restructure debt to minimize dilution

7. 2006 growth expected to exceed 15% CAGR announced in prior communications; CEO hinted of possible upward revision

8. Plenty of cash to complete acquisition of Uni-One

All in all, not earth shattering; but I leave more comfortable that management is honest and not trying to feed a frenzy.



la-onda

March 7th report (14 slides):
ttp://www.otclive.com/NMKT_Initiation_Report.pdf

&

NMKT: Conference call regarding 2005 Annual Report @ 16:05 ET Today
Thursday , April 06, 2006 13:05 ET

NewMarket Technology Inc (OTCBB : NMKT) will host a conference call regarding 2005 Annual Report.

Call Details

    When     : Thursday, April 6, 2006
    Phone #  : 563-843-7510
    Passcode : 809315#

Source: Company Press Release

Misc Information: For those that are not able to participate an audio recording of the conference call will be posted on the NewMarket Technology website (www.newmarkettechnology.com) by Wednesday, April 12, 2006.

cpezc

I thought it came across as very positive. It was good to hear them emphasize the fact that the real value is not reflected in the share price yet, and to back it up with numbers. Also, the dividend as shares in new spinooffs is a good one to keep new investors on board and avoid a big dump. Looks very good long and short term to me. Impressive and enthusiastic I would say. I hope for mid 70s tomorrow.