3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NMKT.OB

Started by eliteG, April 02, 2006, 08:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

A lot of buyers @ 0.50 level, needs to break that resistance first then up we go toward to new 52 week high ;)

la-onda


wrangler

Looks like we're getting ready to make some more to add to my recent gains. My last buy was @.46 and will ride this out for some excellant gains.
Goodluck to all holding :)

Quote from: wrangler on April 07, 2006, 10:50:16 AM
Hi tokyopua
I'm still holding and plan to hold but I've been in this since 3-13-06 and my first buy was @.34 and have made two sells and re-entered once since then so my shares I'm holding is free shares so I'm not lossing holding these,that's why I plan to hold these.
I believe it will slowly work it's way back up when next PR about earning's comes out in May. I stated in one of the threads on NMKT that I believe it is forming a new support somewhere between .50 and .60 and I believe by the end of next week the new support and resistance will be shown on the chart.
Goodluck to all holding
Excellant pick elite,,you have really brought this site to life since being added to the board.
Keep up the good work. You have an excellant future in the market world.
wrangler

la-onda

nice chart, check the MACD crossing  ;D

wrangler

Just bought more @.514 like how 50 and 200 day MA is about to make the Golden Cross and MACD is going up.
Goodluck to all holding :)

Quote from: wrangler on April 24, 2006, 10:26:02 AM
Looks like we're getting ready to make some more to add to my recent gains. My last buy was @.46 and will ride this out for some excellant gains.
Goodluck to all holding :)

Quote from: wrangler on April 07, 2006, 10:50:16 AM
Hi tokyopua
I'm still holding and plan to hold but I've been in this since 3-13-06 and my first buy was @.34 and have made two sells and re-entered once since then so my shares I'm holding is free shares so I'm not lossing holding these,that's why I plan to hold these.
I believe it will slowly work it's way back up when next PR about earning's comes out in May. I stated in one of the threads on NMKT that I believe it is forming a new support somewhere between .50 and .60 and I believe by the end of next week the new support and resistance will be shown on the chart.
Goodluck to all holding
Excellant pick elite,,you have really brought this site to life since being added to the board.
Keep up the good work. You have an excellant future in the market world.
wrangler

Terliso

#110
Quote from: Terlisa on April 23, 2006, 12:39:05 AM
3SOF team should consider buying back NMKT... I think it's going to run again ;)

Quote from: Terlisa on April 23, 2006, 12:49:44 AM
A lot of buyers @ 0.50 level, needs to break that resistance first then up we go toward to new 52 week high ;)


There you go...NMKT Currently trading @ 0.52 cents

setravis

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

wrangler

Just increased my position in NMKT bought more @.46 and this will be my last buy.
Goodluck to all holding :)

Quote from: wrangler on April 24, 2006, 12:13:35 PM
Just bought more @.514 like how 50 and 200 day MA is about to make the Golden Cross and MACD is going up.
Goodluck to all holding :)

Quote from: wrangler on April 24, 2006, 10:26:02 AM
Looks like we're getting ready to make some more to add to my recent gains. My last buy was @.46 and will ride this out for some excellant gains.
Goodluck to all holding :)

Quote from: wrangler on April 07, 2006, 10:50:16 AM
Hi tokyopua
I'm still holding and plan to hold but I've been in this since 3-13-06 and my first buy was @.34 and have made two sells and re-entered once since then so my shares I'm holding is free shares so I'm not lossing holding these,that's why I plan to hold these.
I believe it will slowly work it's way back up when next PR about earning's comes out in May. I stated in one of the threads on NMKT that I believe it is forming a new support somewhere between .50 and .60 and I believe by the end of next week the new support and resistance will be shown on the chart.
Goodluck to all holding
Excellant pick elite,,you have really brought this site to life since being added to the board.
Keep up the good work. You have an excellant future in the market world.
wrangler

ymeramees

NewMarket Technology Inc. Announces First Latin America Trade Mission to Visit Operations with over $20 Million in Current Revenue and Acquisition Pipeline over $100 Million in Revenue
Thursday April 27, 9:24 am ET 
NewMarket Duplicates Trade Mission Business Development Model Successfully Launched in China to Recruit Investment and Strategic Partnership


DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 27, 2006--NewMarket Technology Inc. (OTCBB:NMKT - News) today announced hosting its first trade mission to Latin America. NewMarket instituted a regular trade mission business development strategy in China in 2004. The China trade missions have facilitated direct investment in NewMarket's subsidiary Chinese operations and the development of strategic operations such as the agreement with China Putian, a multi-billion dollar Chinese telecommunications equipment manufacturing firm.
ADVERTISEMENT


The Latin America trade mission will leave May 1st to Sao Paulo, Brazil to visit NewMarket's recently acquired operation reporting over $14 million in profitable revenue in fiscal year 2005. The Company recently announced its Latin America wholly owned subsidiary, UniOne Consulting, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and Santiago de Chile, signing contracts in the region with Avon Products Inc. (NYSE:AVP - News), Telefonica SA (NYSE:TEF - News), Hyperion Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq:HYSL - News), Brasil Telecom Participacoes S/A. (NYSE:BRP - News), and the Brazilian airline, TAM S.A. ADS (NYSE:TAM - News), for over $6 million in revenue.

The trade mission will also visit with candidate high-tech acquisition opportunities in the NewMarket merger and acquisition pipeline. NewMarket is currently in various stages of negotiations with a number of potential acquisition candidates that represent cumulative revenue totaling over $100 million annually. The current merger and acquisition pipeline is primarily in the telecommunications sector.

Trade mission participants include Hugh G. Robinson, a former Chairman and Board Member of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, who also served as an officer in the United States Army retiring with the rank of Major General. Mr. Robinson recently joined the NewMarket Board of Directors to help build awareness to NewMarket's pioneering R&D business model and NewMarket's initiative to improve the integrity of the OTCBB. The trade mission will travel from Sao Paulo to visit NewMarket operations and opportunities in a number of countries before returning to the United States.

NewMarket's Evolutionary Business Model

NewMarket is building a new business model to evolve the current high-tech research and development process. The model combines traditional systems integration services with a unique approach to incubating emerging high-tech products. Each high-tech product resides in an independent subsidiary. As emerging high-tech products mature and sales momentum develops, NewMarket plans to spin-off the independent subsidiaries issuing spin-off stock to NewMarket shareholders.

Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Recognition

NewMarket founded its paradigm-shifting business model in North America and ranked Number 13 on the 2005 Deloitte Technology Fast 500. NewMarket has launched it business model in China and Latin America. Operations in China have already reached $24 million in annualized revenue. NewMarket has grown over 18,000% in five years reporting $50.1 million in revenue in 2005 with $2.9 million in net income.

New Board Member, Hugh G. Robinson

Mr. Robinson is currently a member of the Board of Directors of CarMax, Inc. (NYSE:KMX - News), Aleris International, Inc. (NYSE:ARS - News) and a member of the Advisory Board of TXU Corp. (NYSE:TXU - News).

Mr. Robinson is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, New York and earned a Master's Degree in Civil Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from Williams College and attended the Harvard Management Program for Executives.

Mr. Robinson's military career included a number of prestigious posts that included aide de camp to President Lyndon B. Johnson. After retiring from the military, Robinson joined The Southland Corporation as vice president and president of Cityplace Development Corporation, a subsidiary of Southland. From 1989 through 2002, Mr. Robinson served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Tetra Group, Inc., a Dallas construction management company with divisions in Minority Business Development and affordable housing.

Mr. Robinson serves on the Board of Directors of the North Texas Public Broadcasting Co., Inc., the LBJ Foundation, Inc. and the Better Business Bureau. He is a member of the Dallas Citizens Council, the National Society of Professional Engineers, the Greater Dallas Chamber and the Dallas Black Chamber.

Future Trade Missions

Investors interested in participating in future trade missions to China or Latin America please contact Jessica Burnett at [email protected] or 972-386-3372 ext. 3063.

About NewMarket Technology Inc. (www.newmarkettechnology.com)

NewMarket Technology Inc. is a Systems Innovation Company. NewMarket has combined a traditional systems integration and support services capacity with a specialized asset-based approach to assisting its clients with the delicate balance between maintaining legacy systems and gaining a competitive edge from the latest technology innovations. NewMarket provides certified integration and maintenance services to support the prevailing industry standard solutions to include Microsoft (Nasdaq:MSFT - News), Cisco Systems (Nasdaq:CSCO - News) and Sun Microsystems (Nasdaq:SUNW - News). Concurrently, NewMarket continuously seeks to acquire undiscovered emerging technology assets to incorporate into an overall product portfolio carefully packaged to complement the prevailing industry standard solutions. NewMarket's emerging technology portfolio includes products for the Telecommunications, Healthcare, Homeland Security and Financial Services industries. NewMarket delivers its portfolio of products and services through its global network of Solution Integration subsidiaries in North America, Latin America, China and Singapore. As a Systems Innovator, NewMarket has set itself apart from the systems integration market through the introduction of a technology business model that monetizes the value of emerging technologies to improve corporate profits and enhance shareholder value with the regular issue of dividends. NewMarket recently ranked Number 13 on the 2005 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America. Rankings are based on the percentage of revenue growth over five years from 2000-2004. NewMarket's revenue increased 18,082 percent during this period. The financial results achieved have been three years of rapid, profitable growth from $2.3 million in revenue in 2003 to over $50 million in 2005.

This press release contains statements (such as projections regarding future performance) that are forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to those detailed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.




Lucas Scott

I like this setup. I expect it will retest the .70 high before the end of May.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Stocky2000

the chart is getting in shape

bigdogs99999

I continue to think this one has some merit! 

Press Release Source: NewMarket Technology, Inc.

NewMarket Technology, Inc. Releases Shareholder Update on Organic Revenue Growth to over $100 Million in 2007
Tuesday September 19, 10:24 am ET

DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 19, 2006--NewMarket Technology, Inc. (OTCBB:NMKT - News) today released an update on the Company's organic sales and marketing program implemented this year. The following statement was issued by the Company today:

Before any consideration of future acquisitions, NewMarket anticipates comfortably exceeding $100 million in profitable revenue in 2007 from organic sales growth alone. Based on the collective operation updates by NewMarket Technology's business unit managers, initial planning estimates indicate that NewMarket's existing sales growth from current customers and a conservative acquisition of new customers will result in $120 million in profitable annual revenue.

Potential Upward Revision from Large Contract Sales Strategy

Supplementing the existing sales and marketing program that is generating the current organic sales growth, NewMarket has also undertaken a campaign to secure longer-term sales contracts of more substantial size and length. NewMarket is a relatively young organization without a long history of substantial revenue. The first large contracts will be a notable milestone in the Company's overall development. Although always difficult to determine if and when contracts will close, the Company is currently in various stages of a number of contract negotiations and the closing of only one of these contracts would be a major milestone toward this organic growth goal. NewMarket anticipates initial contracts with significant customers before the end of 2006 that can lead to substantial key account relationships in 2007. In the event NewMarket's strategy to secure a large contract is successful, the $100 million to $120 million revenue estimate for 2007 would be revised significantly upward.

Anticipated Upward Revision from Acquisitions into Subsidiary Operations

While NewMarket does not plan to expand operations through any direct acquisitions in the next twelve months, NewMarket's subsidiaries are actively engaged in multiple acquisition negotiations. The organic revenue growth estimate of $100 million to $120 million will be augmented with revenue growth resulting from acquisitions into subsidiary operations.

"Men make counterfeit money; in many more cases, money makes counterfeit men."

buddjas1

I like how this chart is setting up.  I see a push over $0.40 here in the next several sessions.

wrangler

 setravis
How's it been going. You sure have been busy with all the merging of threads.
I have noticed more than one thread showing up on my replies on NMKT : NewMarket Technologies.
Could you merge
Thank's Wrangler
You deserve many applauds for you're merging work. It makes it a lot easier to search and keep down the clutter.
wrangler

setravis

The NMKT.OB Threads in Previous 3SOF Picks
Have been merged.
Got the go ahead to do so from Ramsburg.
I will be working here on this board to merge other threads also.

I will leave you Friday's closing chart while I'm in this thread....... 

Good trading to all !   

Regards,
Your fellow trader @3SOF
setravis   
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis