3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA: Wednesday 04/05/2006

Started by eliteG, April 05, 2006, 09:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nutsterrt

G-
I'm curious. Where do you see NMKT headed from here? I'm kicking myself for not picking it up yesterday as I'd intended  >:(

Thanks.

eliteG

Quote from: nutsterrt on April 05, 2006, 10:42:26 AM
G-
I'm curious. Where do you see NMKT headed from here? I'm kicking myself for not picking it up yesterday as I'd intended  >:(

Thanks.

nutstert sorry I'm covering that in our premium section  :-X.. check it out by trying a free trial.. we have the whole trade plan there.. we picked up NMKT for both the 3SOF and 3SOV portfolios @ .41  >:D

here is the link to the free trial:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/subscriptions.php

nsioufi

G - Does it look to you like EFSF is coming back online? Also, what's your take on BPUR's stats?  Thx

eliteG

Quote from: nsioufi on April 05, 2006, 11:06:07 AM
G - Does it look to you like EFSF is coming back online? Also, what's your take on BPUR's stats?  Thx

EFSF - nope not yet.. volume is not speakin come back yet
BPUR - no volume, rounded shape.. i wouldn't pick up unless breaks 1.50 with volume

nsioufi

Where is volume today??? Everybody waiting for Friday's news?  Even TGC has tapered.  How do you perceive ISIS's past few week's moves?  Can't seem to hold over 9 for long...

eliteG

Quote from: nsioufi on April 05, 2006, 11:18:44 AM
Where is volume today??? Everybody waiting for Friday's news?  Even TGC has tapered.  How do you perceive ISIS's past few week's moves?  Can't seem to hold over 9 for long...

ISIS - I would only buy ISIS on a strong breakout.. it seems over extended unless it starts showing some strength soon

la-onda

Hi G,
may I ask for your input:

- VDSI
- BNT
- BDCO
- IPXL
- EMFP
- KOMG


cheers from Stockholm  ;)

Oliver

vista

I bought AIDO this morning at 1.25 (stupid). It is now at .80. I have two choices, sell at a loss or buy more to bring down my average and hope it sneaks up so my loss later isnt as bad.

Thoughts?


nica33

Hi G!!!

Your update for SVVS and DVW

thank you
;)
Keep it simple !!

PerfectSage

Hi G

Was playing with the stockcharts.com scan engine and came up with a scan for stocks that are hitting brand new 52 week highs after a long time and found:

rnwk and dcel  

Whadda think? tia

 
I wanna be the minority ;)

lmterre

CNX - This stock has been on fire recently.  Was wondering what its limits might be.

Great job on all of your analysis

eliteG


sorry guys my internet connection went down

Quote from: la-onda on April 05, 2006, 11:30:40 AM
Hi G,
may I ask for your input:

- VDSI
- BNT
- BDCO
- IPXL
- EMFP
- KOMG


cheers from Stockholm  ;)

Oliver


VDSI - in a support zone.. but no confirmation on support or that it wants higher.. i do not like the rounded shape its got this year
BNT - look out below
BDCO - I would allow it to consolidate some, volume is nice
IPXL - nothin cookin
EMFP - might look to pickup if it breaks 2 with volume
KOMG - low volume at 50ma.. might be headed lower

Quote from: vista on April 05, 2006, 11:34:55 AM
I bought AIDO this morning at 1.25 (stupid). It is now at .80. I have two choices, sell at a loss or buy more to bring down my average and hope it sneaks up so my loss later isnt as bad.

Thoughts?

AIDO - dont worry we've all done it  ;) i know I have  :D like i commented today the volume + gap looks like an exhaustion move.. but I am not sure.. this would mean that the play will take some time.. if ever to get back there depending on the validity of the move.  I would not avg down.

Quote from: nica33 on April 05, 2006, 11:38:43 AM
Hi G!!!

Your update for SVVS and DVW

thank you
;)

SVVS - you're going to ask about this every day huh?  :D no new info today.. just a lil move
DVW - nice volume bounce.. but I'm leaning toward letting this one develop a bit more before jumping in.

Quote from: PerfectSage on April 05, 2006, 11:40:01 AM
Hi G

Was playing with the stockcharts.com scan engine and came up with a scan for stocks that are hitting brand new 52 week highs after a long time and found:

rnwk and dcel 

Whadda think? tia


RNWK - I noticed this on my scans yesterday.. I'm not comfortable with entry here maybe with consolidation in the next few days

DCEL - this chart has a very nice shape, nice move

Quote from: lmterre on April 05, 2006, 12:07:16 PM
CNX - This stock has been on fire recently. Was wondering what its limits might be.

Great job on all of your analysis

thx lmterre  ;)

CNX
- near its 52 week high but other than that its blue skies.. looks great! good eye.. been on a tear since 2002

nica33

what  about PMCS???  And I'll ask you just once.   :o   :D
Keep it simple !!

eliteG

Quote from: nica33 on April 05, 2006, 12:26:36 PM
what  about PMCS???  And I'll ask you just once.   :o   :D

PMCS - the move is good but resistance at 14 makes a play unattractive.  ;)

Se7en

thoughts about DPW and DVW, noth made 52-highs today! tia!
Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!