3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA: Thursday 04/06/2006

Started by eliteG, April 06, 2006, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mexirafa

#15
Hi G,

Have you seen ILMN. :o

Broke the resistance nicely.

I am wating for the end of the day, if it goes further down I think I will enter a position.

:P
" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

Liquid Stick

Quote

Sorry I edited your post by accident  :D

ALTI - I does think it looks good but whats happenin with the volume? homeys aint there so I aint down.  You dig?  But I do recognize the potential in this stock and will do a deeper dig.  Respect.

Quote from: Adam on April 06, 2006, 02:41:01 PM

ALTI don't need no stinking volume yet.  Week over week volume at an increase.  Big volume not to come til the break.  By my estimation that's at about 4 o'clock.  It is a little quiet (pun intended), from lack of volume.  Just the way i likes 'em
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

eliteG

Quote from: dcrlin on April 06, 2006, 03:02:50 PM
Hi G,

GIGM, buy high and sell higher?  I did not get in yesterday  :'(   Thanks.

dcrlin

GIGM - i think that it would be ok with GIGM since it is fundamentally backed as well

Quote from: mexirafa on April 06, 2006, 03:03:51 PM
Hi G,

Have you seen ILMN. :o

Broke the resistance nicely.

I am wating for the end of the day, if it goes further down I think I will enter a position.

:P

ILMN
- my beautiful short..damn .. i would not short at this stage.. I believe it will find support soon..

Quote from: Liquid Stick on April 06, 2006, 03:04:45 PM
Quote

Sorry I edited your post by accident :D

ALTI - I does think it looks good but whats happenin with the volume? homeys aint there so I aint down. You dig? But I do recognize the potential in this stock and will do a deeper dig. Respect.

Quote from: Adam on April 06, 2006, 02:41:01 PM

ALTI don't need no stinking volume yet. Week over week volume at an increase. Big volume not to come til the break. By my estimation that's at about 4 o'clock. It is a little quiet (pun intended), from lack of volume. Just the way i likes 'em

ALTI - volume has been coming in since 1:30pm I'm watching close now

nutsterrt

Hey G--
Any thoughts on NXXI? I continue to hold what I picked up at 1.88 a few days ago. Up 25% since then, just curious if you think it's got any gas left >:D. Thanks!

eliteG

Quote from: nutsterrt on April 06, 2006, 03:16:57 PM
Hey G--
Any thoughts on NXXI? I continue to hold what I picked up at 1.88 a few days ago. Up 25% since then, just curious if you think it's got any gas left >:D. Thanks!

NXXI looks good as it climbs now with volume.. I was iffy on the chart but its moving nice.. just have a nice stop.. it could keep going and going and ...

eliteG


That a wrap.  ;D  Enjoy and Relax.

A new G-TA available tomorrow @ 10am.