3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Introducing the 2007 FJ Cruiser (Toyota)

Started by Terliso, April 18, 2006, 12:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

 ;)

the_jaguar

Thanks for the pics. This truck looks perfect for off-roading!

usedcasting

I checked it out at the dealer the other day. No off roading though. I loved it, great all round vehicle and at a good price. Very similar pricing to Rav4.

uc.
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

Terliso

Quote from: usedcasting on April 26, 2006, 07:54:45 AM
I checked it out at the dealer the other day. No off roading though. I loved it, great all round vehicle and at a good price. Very similar pricing to Rav4.

uc.

Not as Big as the 4RUNNER? >:( >:(

usedcasting

Not as Big as the 4RUNNER? >:( >:(
Quote

Shorter wheel base than the 4R with good size (easy entry) suicide doors. Very cool.

uc
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

Livana

I don't like this truck... It's not pretty enough...  ;)
Something's off with the front though

dennis67

its different, i kike  everything but the headlights  they are to close together.

Livana



gsx739

didnt like it as first but its growing on to me the more and more i see it