3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GV

Started by eliteG, April 19, 2006, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beroznikmal

Ok...
who has access to a Fibonacci retracement tool.... I'd be interested to see waht the current retrace is... (is there a site that I could get that for free :D)

Thanks in advanced...

B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

netfishmademerich

#61
Quote from: netfishmademerich on May 05, 2006, 01:15:33 PM
UPDATE:  Looking better now... will probably hold into next week.
UPDATE AGAIN:  Sold 10000 at $2.35  can't stand the engulfing candle.  Will try to pick it up < $2

Arrrhg...  I bought a buch earlier at $2.15 and now regretting it.  I have this "caught a falling knife" feeling now.  Should have stuck to my guns and wait for < $2  Oh well... if I don't get green on this position by end of day I will have to sell again only this time, at a loss.

UPDATE:  Looking good towards the close!!!  Tomorrow probably a solid rebound.

Maestro

Quote from: beroznikmal on May 08, 2006, 01:15:08 PM
who has access to a Fibonacci retracement tool.... I'd be interested to see waht the current retrace is... (is there a site that I could get that for free :D)

I searched on download.com just now and found "Track n Trade High Finance 0.0.1.26" .

beroznikmal

Quote from: Maestro on May 08, 2006, 01:37:26 PM
Quote from: beroznikmal on May 08, 2006, 01:15:08 PM
who has access to a Fibonacci retracement tool.... I'd be interested to see waht the current retrace is... (is there a site that I could get that for free :D)

I searched on download.com just now and found "Track n Trade High Finance 0.0.1.26" .



Thanks man....
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

basonista

Stockcharts.com has a fib tool as part of the free charting.  The 38.2% level is at 2.06 and so far we have a low of 2.10 for today so that's pretty close.  Volume picked up a little at that point so let's see if it turns into a bounce.

beroznikmal

I have a feeling we might see a 50% or more retrace.. let's see... waiting for a bullish close to reenter :P
thanks for the chart basonista
Good luck all
B....
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

netfishmademerich

Oh so that's what it is.  This is the tool from Power E*Trade Pro


Lucas Scott

$2.00 is the 50% retrace and also a good area for support. Maybe catch an early dip at $2.01 and ride it back up to $2.50 later this week.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG


update GV:


GV is still hanging around after profit taking.. volume is still coming in nice and heavy.  We got a tiny candle inside day today so we will be on the watch for an expansion move.  GV has great fundamentals and strong support 2 and below.. I am thinking GV is due for some kind of  news/pr release.

------
Position: bought GV @ 1.475 on 4/20/2006
Order: Hold
Exit: n/a
Target: n/a
------

eliteG


update GV:


GV is still hanging around after profit taking.. volume is still coming in nice and heavy.  We got a tiny candle inside day today so we will be on the watch for an expansion move.  GV has great fundamentals and strong support 2 and below.. I am thinking GV is due for some kind of  news/pr release.

------
Position: bought GV @ 1.475 on 4/20/2006
Order: Hold
Exit: n/a
Target: n/a
------

Lucas Scott

Have the employees at the White Candle Factory gone on strike? Damm unions! >:(
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

usedcasting

We are getting some after hours action! Lucas, I think the white candle factory is on an afternoon shift.

uc.
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

SmartWrasse


Leaira

Wow!  Another earnings surprise!  I guess these AMEX stocks don't keep the market informed as well as NASDAQ stocks when they plan to release earnings.  But anyway, this should get things going again!  See you at $3+!!   ;D

Leaira

Lucas Scott

Quote from: usedcasting on May 10, 2006, 04:23:50 PM
We are getting some after hours action! Lucas, I think the white candle factory is on an afternoon shift.

The union busters showed up ;D
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.