3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SGLS.OB

Started by saffeysite1, June 06, 2005, 08:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocky2000

#30
This one goes up every end of the month. Exactly on the last 2 days of the month.....30% very possible....check the last 3 months ....always the same happens.

The float is just 49 mio shares!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=SGLS.OB


Here the numbers of the last three months:

04/20/2006   0.2051   231,982
04/19/2006   0.205   574,510
04/18/2006   0.195   70,075
04/17/2006   0.185   50,140
04/13/2006   0.181   87,784
04/12/2006   0.200   27,750
04/11/2006   0.200   553,526
04/10/2006   0.192   58,937
04/07/2006   0.200   447,835
04/06/2006   0.190   144,498
04/05/2006   0.200   426,082
04/04/2006   0.180   2,260,179
04/03/2006   0.190   822,695
03/31/2006   0.260   13,446,840
03/30/2006   0.205   6,205,587

03/29/2006   0.150   256,806
03/28/2006   0.141   45,625
03/27/2006   0.150   400,250
03/24/2006   0.141   526,782
03/23/2006   0.139   157,700
03/22/2006   0.145   855,015
03/21/2006   0.140   753,562
03/20/2006   0.117   228,864
03/17/2006   0.111   2,321,782
03/16/2006   0.130   29,530
03/15/2006   0.130   139,199
03/14/2006   0.1401   62,175
03/13/2006   0.1401   36,200
03/10/2006   0.145   133,528
03/09/2006   0.135   170,300
03/08/2006   0.125   158,380
03/07/2006   0.135   374,236
03/06/2006   0.150   183,847
03/03/2006   0.152   171,911
03/02/2006   0.150   325,407
03/01/2006   0.155   2,755,278
02/28/2006   0.218   14,727,090
02/27/2006   0.150   6,496,652

02/24/2006   0.100   1,071,946
02/23/2006   0.087   218,175
02/22/2006   0.090   236,270
02/21/2006   0.103   525,250
02/17/2006   0.100   200,895
02/16/2006   0.110   623,300
02/15/2006   0.098   357,210
02/14/2006   0.090   690,612
02/13/2006   0.080   1,836,186
02/10/2006   0.090   2,657,474
02/09/2006   0.107   174,932
02/08/2006   0.115   844,175
02/07/2006   0.110   1,617,135
02/06/2006   0.115   2,254,675
02/03/2006   0.145   359,663
02/02/2006   0.136   675,645
02/01/2006   0.152   2,173,830
01/31/2006   0.175   7,996,759
01/30/2006   0.125   3,452,988

01/27/2006   0.100   6,066,053
01/26/2006   0.070   2,587,050
01/25/2006   0.077   1,981,132
01/24/2006   0.0775   1,735,415
01/23/2006   0.0801   2,070,305
01/20/2006   0.088   916,554




waxweazle

Nice Chart Ket!!

I Think this time this can go higher!!

;D

I´m in!
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

Stocky2000

waxweazle
QuoteNice Chart Ket!!

I Think this time this can go higher!!
I´m in!

cool wax....:)  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Stocky2000

weekly looks even better than daily....from now 0.23 we could see 0.37 in a couple of weeks according to the upper channelline...

rv

Well Ket,
I don't wanna bust your party up, but, setravis will be on here soon, to patronize you for not searching for SGLS and starting a new thread.  I couldn't care less, but i thought it my place to give you fair warning of Seargent Search's wrath.....

setravis

Need to get some buyers back in here,
give us some volume....
Looks to have formed a Bullish Price Channel

Technicals
Last Price Quote is:
19.95%above 13-day EMA
49.54%above 50-day EMA
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Quote from: rv on April 21, 2006, 04:06:33 PM
Well Ket,
I don't wanna bust your party up, but, setravis will be on here soon, to patronize you for not searching for SGLS and starting a new thread.  I couldn't care less, but i thought it my place to give you fair warning of Seargent Search's wrath.....


LOL...RV.....  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I got me a good laugh out of your post. ;D   Seargent Search's wrath.....
Not being a hard ass fellow traders. JMHO, If a member here makes a pick on a stock and we all
find it interesting then post our thoughts to that thread,,,,,in other words we have a nice running thread,with the history of that pick all in one place....."Simplicity"
If I'm posting my thoughts on a pick to a thread that I have always posted to . Why would I want to start posting to a new thread on the same stock pick.
I guess I will leave everyone alone,  :-X  and I will just have to use the search to find the thread that I was posting to."I like my eggs all in one basket"! ;)
Good luck with your trades, Fellow Traders...... ;)

Here is the thread that I have been posting to.......
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=460.0
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis


gmarc66

#38
I totally agree with Setravis. Why isn't everyone just doing a search and continuing on the already existing thread. It makes so much sense.

I hate it when I want to search for a stock, and find several threads on it..then i have to waste my time trying to figure out which thread to post to. I want to see all the info previously posted on a stock all together...it get so confusing going thru all the threads..its a mess.

I personally think the head boys should look into this matter and correct the situation and make sure everyone is on the same page....pun intended :)

So, now that I posted here, I have to go back to the original thread and post there to keep it visible so that hopefully the next person who has something to say on SGLS will post there.

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=460.15

Seargent Search (Setravis...hee hee), I hope u keep up ur patrol and keep this place running smoothly...good work Sarge! ;D

Don't want to offend anyone, just hoping we can all work together better and make this place more efficient. :)

thanks!

julia

gmarc66

#39
Ok!


So, this is the original thread on SGLS...lets try to keep this one moving. :)

I had this one on watch since Setravis brought it back up again...and i knew i should have gotten into it then...but, as usual....i didnt', and as usual, im regretting that.

Setravis...u still think will keep doing the stair climbing?

Ket...can u please come join us on this thread with future posts...they are good! :)

Thanks!


julia


waxweazle

Hello this is a chart from a german Member

follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

Stocky2000

#41
Ok i removed the other topic..... 8) 8) 8)

This one goes up every end of the month. Exactly on the last 2 days of the month.....30-50% very possible....check the last 3 months ....always the same happens. At the end of the month big volume increase...The float is just 49 mio shares!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=SGLS.OB


Here the numbers of the last three months:

04/20/2006   0.2051   231,982
04/19/2006   0.205   574,510
04/18/2006   0.195   70,075
04/17/2006   0.185   50,140
04/13/2006   0.181   87,784
04/12/2006   0.200   27,750
04/11/2006   0.200   553,526
04/10/2006   0.192   58,937
04/07/2006   0.200   447,835
04/06/2006   0.190   144,498
04/05/2006   0.200   426,082
04/04/2006   0.180   2,260,179
04/03/2006   0.190   822,695
03/31/2006   0.260   13,446,840
03/30/2006   0.205   6,205,587

03/29/2006   0.150   256,806
03/28/2006   0.141   45,625
03/27/2006   0.150   400,250
03/24/2006   0.141   526,782
03/23/2006   0.139   157,700
03/22/2006   0.145   855,015
03/21/2006   0.140   753,562
03/20/2006   0.117   228,864
03/17/2006   0.111   2,321,782
03/16/2006   0.130   29,530
03/15/2006   0.130   139,199
03/14/2006   0.1401   62,175
03/13/2006   0.1401   36,200
03/10/2006   0.145   133,528
03/09/2006   0.135   170,300
03/08/2006   0.125   158,380
03/07/2006   0.135   374,236
03/06/2006   0.150   183,847
03/03/2006   0.152   171,911
03/02/2006   0.150   325,407
03/01/2006   0.155   2,755,278
02/28/2006   0.218   14,727,090
02/27/2006   0.150   6,496,652

02/24/2006   0.100   1,071,946
02/23/2006   0.087   218,175
02/22/2006   0.090   236,270
02/21/2006   0.103   525,250
02/17/2006   0.100   200,895
02/16/2006   0.110   623,300
02/15/2006   0.098   357,210
02/14/2006   0.090   690,612
02/13/2006   0.080   1,836,186
02/10/2006   0.090   2,657,474
02/09/2006   0.107   174,932
02/08/2006   0.115   844,175
02/07/2006   0.110   1,617,135
02/06/2006   0.115   2,254,675
02/03/2006   0.145   359,663
02/02/2006   0.136   675,645
02/01/2006   0.152   2,173,830
01/31/2006   0.175   7,996,759
01/30/2006   0.125   3,452,988

01/27/2006   0.100   6,066,053
01/26/2006   0.070   2,587,050
01/25/2006   0.077   1,981,132
01/24/2006   0.0775   1,735,415
01/23/2006   0.0801   2,070,305
01/20/2006   0.088   916,554

gmarc66

Thanks so much Ket! :) Appreciate that :)

Nice observation, I wonder why the spikes have happened at the end of the last few months? What can that be attributed to? And is it a good chance that it will happen again this month?

Is the next res. point .269, the last high? Should we crack that .269...what is the next res.?

Wax....cool chart...too bad I don't read german :D

Thanks!

julia



waxweazle

Quote from: waxweazle on April 23, 2006, 02:00:03 PM
Hello this is a chart from a german Member



I traslate it for you!! julia...

-RSI is on upmove  thats positiv
-MACD triggerd Buy
-At the end of the Month everytime we got high Volume
- 2 resistance 0,23 and 0,269

And the last sentence on the left side:

That can be the 3 and 1 methode.
On a trendlinie it is often that the 4 touch of the Line
is the one that it can break when not it will go on.
But when this line will break it break at the 4 touch.

Here an Example





Also they wirtten that the upper Linie ( Trend) can be Break this time.
0,32 isthe touch and when it breaks 0,5 Target is in!

::)



follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

gmarc66

Hey Wax, Thank you for the tranlsation! :)

Sounds good, but on the example chart, the one below the SGLS chart, it shows that right at the 4th step it took off from there without any pullback..it just kept going up. Whereas on the SGLS chart, there are 4  clear steps meanin the 4th step shows a pullback.
So, do u mean that in this type of chart pattern, the 4th step is a critical point for a possible run and it does not matter if there is a pullback as it will eventually continue its uptrend and possible have a breakout?

Sorry, if this is confusing...lol. :)

Now, I'm confused becasue, not sure if I should buy monday or tuesday and sell wednesday or thursday, becasue according to Ket's observations, pps will rise before month end,then drop a the begining of the month. But, now u think it could have a good chance to keep running.....so...should i be holding for the run?

I get easily confused...always a dilemma :D

Appreciate ur update! ;D

thanks

julia