3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

NTWK - Sector: Technology---Industry: Software & Programming

Started by Romantic_lead, June 09, 2005, 09:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usedcasting

Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

fous

Congratz wiseman! I can't wait to see price action today. Up 116%!!! A great day its going to be ;D.

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

puenthouse

Nice job!!! are you still in PDEX also or did i miss something?  and what to do here? get out now or do we all think it will go up?  Great job wise!!!
Learning from every trade.

fous

Quote from: puenthouse on September 14, 2005, 09:30:17 AM
Nice job!!! are you still in PDEX also or did i miss something? and what to do here? get out now or do we all think it will go up? Great job wise!!!

Thats a good question puentouse. My trading plan is to hold as long as it closes above my technical target of $2.43. Right now its at $2.44 ;D.

once again great pick wiseman. I love the quickies :)

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

wiseman213

The shake is almost over

Just like the PDEX action initial sell-off by frustrated longs and impatient short-term traders followed by a nice gain.

I am adding a bunch in the low $2.3's because this puppy will be flirting with $3 next week.

wiseman213

THIS JUST IN!! .............80% REVENUE GROWTH FOR 2006!!!

NetSol Technologies, Inc. Releases Guidance for Fiscal 2006
Wednesday September 14, 12:35 pm ET


CALABASAS, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Sep 14, 2005 -- NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NasdaqSC:NTWK - News), a developer of proprietary software applications and provider of information technology (IT) services, today announced guidance for fiscal 2006. The company expects revenue for fiscal 2006 to be between $19 million and $20 million. Revenue guidance and net income guidance will be updated mid-year.

slt2005

I am buying too Wise. Great entry point at $2.35.

This one will be like PDEX soon..


wiseman213

This is THE bottom.....$2.15 -  2.2

Huge 1Q coming up in just four weeks.

With a higher base and higher visibility, NTWK will go over $3 after 1Q earnings.

I added a bunch at $2.2...

oandras

Quote from: wiseman213 on September 15, 2005, 10:45:42 AM
This is THE bottom.....$2.15 -  2.2

Huge 1Q coming up in just four weeks.

With a higher base and higher visibility, NTWK will go over $3 after 1Q earnings.

I added a bunch at $2.2...

Thank you wiseman for the pick. I am in.

Loffigus

The gap two days ago has been closed, and we are consolidating now.
Should start to move up from here.  Price Target $3.30   8)

Fundamentals always win in the end.

wiseman213

I agree 100%.

Don't forget that huge 1Q numbers are expected in about 4 weeks... >:D

wiseman213

The gap has been filled.

It is up from here. The company will likely pre-announce record 1Q 2006 results...and that can be any day.

Even if a 1Q pre-announcement is not in the cards, 1Q results will be reported within a month. With the great expectations as a result of the bullish guidance and the recent contracts, NTWK will fly after a date for 1Q 2006 release is announced.

Time to accumulate folks.

bjc

To start things off, I'll say I'm a rookie to most of this. 

Looking at the charts of VPHM and HOM and then NTWK and PDEX, I see pretty similar starts to the rallies.  Two white candles to start the move up on high volume(with the exception that NTWK's second candle was black), followed by a rounded decrease in volume and then a pretty steady move up.  I feel like NTWK and PDEX's retracements are healthy, and the start of the move up on fairly small volume should start pretty soon. 

In all of these cases, the fundamentals drive the rally, but the start of each looks similar to me. 

Like I said, I'm pretty new to this.  Any input on if it makes any sense to anyone?

wiseman213

Bjc,

You are very good to be new at this . However, I am more fundamental than technical. But I agree with you that at these prices, NTWK and PDEX are excellent buys. I bought a bunch of both stocks at near the LOD on Friday. ;D

Both will report strong earnings in  just a few weeks. I see a 30 to 50% increase from these prices within a month. Something very similar happened to LANV..one of my recent picks.