3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA(input): Thursday 05/18/2006

Started by eliteG, May 18, 2006, 04:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA

Stock opinions and chart analysis after-market close.  8)

1. Post 1 stock
2. Some reasons as to why its a good play(long or short)

Check G-TA(output) for the review.  ;)

beroznikmal

#1
good call on IIP  ;) put a tight stop order but it formed a hammer... if the qqqq would have held I maight have considered jumping back in,  but man..... its ugly out there,
Anyway...
I'd like your opinion on CUP .. LONG...
bcoz its copper..... :o
Thanks
B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

dnickers

Sup G - Got in Cbay at .20.  Where do you think it's headed?  Looks like some resistance at ~.38...

MARTY

Hey G,
Whats your thoughts on NXG?  Seems to be having trouble finding support.  I appreciate your thoughts.
Marty

itayatc

Hey G,

Wondering what your thoughts are of CHID.
Today it broke below the 61.8% fib line (0.76).
Where do you see this stock going technically wise.

Thanks ! ;)

hermanpu

#5
Is GV safe enough to hold Long term? its been hangin in there for the past 10 years. I don't need TA for GV, just a yes or no :)
I hope gold prices start going up again :)
I don't know if 3sof got stopped out at 1.55, or are you guys still holding.

NLST.pk has been really strong the past week even with the weak market. Good speculative play with the bullish trend?

tokyopua

Hey G,

Where would you think a good pickup for EZM might be?
Went over 3 before the selloff, and Cramer had just pumped it too, one analyst has a 3.65 target.
Chance favors the prepared mind

Keichi

Hey G,
My pick is TGC. From the looks of it, selling pressure seem to have dried up,50ma held and todays candle looks to have printed a gravestone doji. Can you please give me your TA w/fib retracements.
Thanks for your help.
Duc

higherstocks

Hey G, What about SEVI here.


eliteG

sorry guys.. its a bit too late but I will answer all of the requests throughout the trading day.. trade it good.  :)

Fré

Hi G,

Despite great fundamentals and good numbers this Q1, JADE keeps falling.
Could you show me some resistance?

usedcasting

Hi G, I'm not sure exactly the plan with the ta-input but could the daily input be posted earlier in the day for those that leave the screen before 4:00pm.

Thanks

Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

eliteG

Quote from: usedcasting on May 19, 2006, 08:54:59 AM
Hi G, I'm not sure exactly the plan with the ta-input but could the daily input be posted earlier in the day for those that leave the screen before 4:00pm.

Thanks



Sorry UC but the reason that G-TA input is open after market close is because I want the analysis done on already closed positions.  Perhaps I can open it up a bit earlier though.. I will see what I can do.  ;)