3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

PLKC on the move ;) is no longer valid. It has changed to DCNM.OB

Started by lovethebag, May 31, 2006, 12:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovethebag

PLKC is moving up with explosive volume after news of new contracts.

I bought some just now at $0.0029, this could be an easy double bag, anyone in ?

QuotePress Release   Source: PlanetLink Communications Inc.

PlanetLink's Presence at TMT Annual Convention Results in Five New Contracts
Wednesday May 31, 10:30 am ET

CUMMING, Ga., May 31, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- PlanetLink Communications Inc. (OTC BB:PLKC.OB - News), a provider of GPS satellite-based products and services, announced today that following our receipt of Preferred Vendor Status and the subsequent presentation at the Two Men and a Truck Annual Convention for all the national franchisees, we have received signed contracts from the first five locations the during the month of May.

The franchise locations in Fraser, Michigan, Ft. Myers, Florida, Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Greenville, Wisconsin represent a total vehicle opportunity of 57 trucks. PlanetTRAKS is also conducting needs assessments, ROI evaluations and demos with several other franchise locations at this time.

PlanetTRAKS was granted ``Preferred Vendor'' status prior to the TMT annual convention in April 2006. Since the convention, many of the TMT franchise operators have expressed interest in utilizing TransTRAK and are conducting serious in-depth analysis of the cost/benefit reality associated to GPS vehicle monitoring.

Larry Lapaglia, Director of Agent Programs for PlanetTRAKS, stated that, ``The interest level is very high with many of the franchisees. In the past, they would discount the addition of GPS vehicle monitoring as just another operating expense. Now, those same franchisees are either relaying their experience of operating expense reduction benefits using TransTRAK or expressing a willingness to install TransTRAK in some of their trucks. The proof is in the pudding. As these franchise operators realize the benefits of using TransTRAK, they are becoming our sales voices.''

PlanetTRAKS Chief Executive Officer M. Dewey Bain commented, ``I know it has been long time in the making. Now we are seeing many of our efforts beginning to bear fruit at the same time and we expect to see rapid growth in the upcoming quarters. What we have seen so far with the steady sales increase is going to increase in intensity.''

If you wish to learn more about how PlanetTRAKS and the TransTRAK system can help your company reduce fuel costs and increase the productivity, efficiency and safety of your fleet, please contact Larry Lapaglia (210) 442-2404.

About PlanetLink Communications, Inc.

PlanetLink Communications, Inc. recently launched its TransTRAK(tm) product through its wholly owned subsidiary, PlanetTRAKS. The Company is developing a family of GPS-enabled products and services under the PlanetTRAKS name. TransTRAK(tm) is the first of these products and is the Company's turn-key solution for real-time, mobile asset management. From tracking vehicle speed and location in real-time to controlling vehicle functions through remote access, TransTRAK(tm) allows the customer to actively monitor and manage virtually any type of mobile asset. For more information on PlanetLink, please visit the company's Website at: http://www.planettraks.com.

Information contained in this press release includes forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements usually contain the words ``estimate,'' ``anticipate,'' ``believe,'' ``expect,'' or similar expressions that involve risks and uncertainties. These risks and uncertainties include the Company's status as a startup company with uncertain profitability, need for significant capital, uncertainty concerning market acceptance of its products, competition, limited service and manufacturing facilities, dependence on technological developments and protection of its intellectual property. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those discussed herein. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences are discussed more fully in the ``Risk Factors,'' ``Management's Discussion and Analysis'' or ``Plan of Operation'' and other sections of the Company's Form 10-KSB and other publicly available information regarding the Company on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company will provide you with copies of this information upon request.


Contact:

          PlanetLink Communications, Inc.
          Dewey Bain, President
          (210) 442-2404
          www.planettraks.com

Ramsburg

Interesting penny ;)
Nice finding lovethebag.

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

lovethebag

Quote from: Ramsburg on May 31, 2006, 03:54:56 PM
Interesting penny ;)
Nice finding lovethebag.


tks ramsburg  8) you have some ? do you think it could double up from here ?

volume was big again near the close, and it closed at the HOD, i have a good felling about it  :o

Ramsburg

Quote from: lovethebag on May 31, 2006, 08:00:25 PM
Quote from: Ramsburg on May 31, 2006, 03:54:56 PM
Interesting penny ;)
Nice finding lovethebag.


tks ramsburg 8) you have some ? do you think it could double up from here ?

volume was big again near the close, and it closed at the HOD, i have a good felling about it :o

Hi lovethebag,

I have a few trading stories about PLKC ;) I've trade it many times in the past (on my private portfolio and also on the 3SOF premium service).
Last year, when me and David first started our 3Pennies Portfolio, we had it on our entry lists, and we almost bought it in the $0.0040's... we missed it and a few days later David bought it for our portfolio at $0.0130 (200% above our initial plan LOL) and sold it at $0.0220 few days later (it went above 0.0300 on that same move).

PLKC is a very speculative stock (HIGH RISK), penny speculators love to trade this stock when it moves ;)
Yes, I own some shares... couldn't resist because of the volume and my past experience on this stock (today was actually the highest volume ever)... so I bought a little position for my own portfolio ;)
If it can double up from here ? LOL... this is the kind of stock that can give you many bags from here, or can take you like 50% of your investment too... so play it on a safe way ! Today was the first day of what can be another speculative ride on PLKC, so I'm expecting a few white candles... but like said before: High Risk ! Don't oversize your position here !

Anyway, thanks for bringing PLKC here again ;)
In attach there are a few charts without the spikes / errors.

Best regards !

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

itayatc

We'll have to see if bulls can push PLKC higher today.

Yesterday's pattern looks like a Shooting Star, which could indicate on a reversal trend...  :-\

What do you guys think?  ???

Ouch!!!

Got a GPS last week...
http://www.directmobileaccessories.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2799
I believe every car in the future will have this accessory.

Bought a GPS related stock
PLKC @ $0.0035.

Ouch!!!

Stocks fall on a downward market.  Some get really whalloped. But a few are holding their own against this massacre.  PLKC is one of these.  And when these stocks rise, they are mighty explosive.


Ouch!!!


kslifka

Anyone in this perfect set-up stock.  Me neither. ???

I just love technically how it was a dead stock that came to life.  PLKC just put in another g-pattern today.   

Mo~Money

Quote from: kslifka on October 29, 2007, 08:14:12 PM
Anyone in this perfect set-up stock.  Me neither. ???

I just love technically how it was a dead stock that came to life.  PLKC just put in another g-pattern today.   

Yes kslifka, you and I seem to think a like ;) I was watching this one today also. What a move huh? However, I dont believe todays action constitutes a g-pattern. You have to have at least 2 red days (preferably with less volume then the rise) in between g-phase 1 and g-phase 3 aka g-phase 2... PLKC looks like it only made one red day in between to me..... On the 19th it went G , but not today so I would give this a target of about .0016 or so and that was reached today. Tempting, but overall too risky for me to pull the trigger, it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow..
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

kslifka

Quote from: Mo~Money on October 29, 2007, 08:41:48 PM
Quote from: kslifka on October 29, 2007, 08:14:12 PM
Anyone in this perfect set-up stock.  Me neither. ???

I just love technically how it was a dead stock that came to life.  PLKC just put in another g-pattern today.   

Yes kslifka, you and I seem to think a like ;) I was watching this one today also. What a move huh? However, I dont believe todays action constitutes a g-pattern. You have to have at least 2 red days (preferably with less volume then the rise) in between g-phase 1 and g-phase 3 aka g-phase 2... PLKC looks like it only made one red day in between to me..... On the 19th it went G , but not today so I would give this a target of about .0016 or so and that was reached today. Tempting, but overall too risky for me to pull the trigger, it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow..

G-pattern or not (I don't think you have to be too specific on a red candle the "second" day" especially with penny stocks...It was down this morning...and see what happened), I wish I had seen this one earlier.  Once volume kicked in mid-day and started trending up...I would have been a buyer even though it hadn't broken out above the red body of the candle.

But since I was distracted this afternoon...I did not buy and I wouldn't buy here either.

If you see any G-patterns "developing" during the day please post. ;D  Thanks

setravis

Quote from: kslifka on October 29, 2007, 08:14:12 PM
Anyone in this perfect set-up stock.  Me neither. ???

I just love technically how it was a dead stock that came to life.  PLKC just put in another g-pattern today.   

Don't mess with these sub-penny stocks ,they will get your *#* in deep trouble quick.
Charts are noteasy to decipher due to sporadic trading.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Changed Ticker Symbol
'PLKC.OB' is no longer valid. It has changed to DCNM.OB

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis