3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

IEAM

Started by eliteG, June 02, 2006, 03:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raspi

very low volume... could go back on few trades...

DragonAMG

Thanks buddjas1 for the tip... I took a small position today in IEAM.

Trumpitall

Thought maybe we should try to apply David's formula to IEAM.   Being just a newby this is a rough estimate with rough numbers.  Maybe then everyone else can chime in and make it more accurate.

Initial Share Price:  6.20
Share Count: 15.6mil
Dilution Factor: ?  (Not really sure what to put here.)
Final Share Count:  18 mil (I don't know, be ignorant to think there won't be some dilution)
Initial Rev:  68 mil   (last quarters 17mil *4)
Continual Annual Growth Rate CAGR:  1.40   (again extremely conservative the last quarter it was more like 1.7)
Final Rev:  160 mill (estimate my math skills were lost years ago)
Initial Prof Margin:  .24
Final Profit Est:  .25 (Being conservative here.  CC Sounds like they are cutting a ton of corners already not sure how many more they can cut)
Final Net Income:  40 mil
EPS Estimate:  2.22
EPS Multiple:  13
Final Share Price:  28.8

Well, it's a start.  Seems too good to be true.  Could use some help from the board members.  If they hit their numbers for this quarter (which they probably will hence the CEO share purchase at the end of March.  Plus conference call in february didn't hint that anything was wrong) this stock should start to move.   Please post with your thoughts.  GL!

Trumpitall

Well, I listened again to the presentation the CEO gave in March.  He made a comment "I don't see any reason to raise capital for at least 2 years".   I guess that would mean no dilution except for companies they continue to buy. 


buddjas1

Quote from: Trumpitall on May 03, 2007, 10:40:01 AM
Well, I listened again to the presentation the CEO gave in March.  He made a comment "I don't see any reason to raise capital for at least 2 years".   I guess that would mean no dilution except for companies they continue to buy. 

Yes; good catch. 

brandyjoco

I like IEAM fundamentally.  I am holding 3200 shares long. The company doesn't have much volume.  I keep hoping that when it hits the radar screens with its upcoming profitable earnings that eventually this will really fly.  I believe it is worth alot but sometimes it takes a long time before the share price catches up. Look at DXPE - I think it may be the same kind of business.  It went crazy after IBD put it on their radar.
Brandyjoco

la-onda

very low volume, I am continue to hold IEAM  ;D

la-onda

IEAM IR quotation (mail):
......
"we will be releasing earnings and have a conference call early next week. We will let investors know the final day/time very shortly."

;)

Trumpitall

Because of problems back in December, the CEO has said he wants to get the numbers out early. 

Last quarter they got them out on time. 

If they can get them out early this quarter, I see that as management really building the trust back. 


buddjas1

Quote from: Trumpitall on May 10, 2007, 04:39:53 AM
Because of problems back in December, the CEO has said he wants to get the numbers out early. 

Last quarter they got them out on time. 

If they can get them out early this quarter, I see that as management really building the trust back. 



I don't think that Nasdaq would have permitted the listing unless IEAM had shown that internal controls were in place to file timely the 10Qs.  I cannot wait.

buddjas1

Quote from: la-onda on May 09, 2007, 11:38:17 PM
IEAM IR quotation (mail):
......
"we will be releasing earnings and have a conference call early next week. We will let investors know the final day/time very shortly."

;)

Was that a response to your e-mail to IR?

la-onda

yes, answer arrived today;
imho monday or tuesday next week  ;)

buddjas1

Quote from: la-onda on May 10, 2007, 01:00:39 PM
yes, answer arrived today;
imho monday or tuesday next week  ;)

Tick, tick, tick.  No word yet.  IEAM better file this one on-time.

la-onda

fyi (10th of May answer):

Oliver,
I cannot comment on some of these questions right now, but we will be releasing earnings and have a conference call early next week. We will let investors know the final day/time very shortly.

Thanks,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
Sent: Wed 5/9/2007 7:50 PM
To: Chris Witty
Subject: IEAM IR Update

Dear Mr. Witty,
I would like to ask you (as the IR contact person from Industrial Enterprises of America ) a few questions about IEAM:

1) As a NASDAQ traded company, IEAM should publish their new official website http://www.ieam-inc.com/ as soon as possible. Is there any timeline existing?
2) When will be the next IEAM earnings announced? Will there be also an update 2007 outlook/guidance given?
3) Could you please publish an updated IEAM investor presentation (latest version: http://www.ieam-inc.com/IEAM-BRiley-Final.pdf)?

All shareholders are looking forward to receive an IEAM update.


thanks in advance & best regards
Oliver Huss

buddjas1