3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

MRVL

Started by Terliso, June 06, 2006, 06:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

BUSINESS SUMMARY  
Marvell Technology Group, Ltd. provides semiconductors of analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded microprocessor integrated circuits worldwide. Its product portfolio comprises switching, transceiver, wireless, PC connectivity, gateways, communications controller, storage, and power management solutions that serve various applications used in business enterprise, consumer electronics, and emerging markets. The company's storage products are used for hard disk drive and tape drive electronics, and storage interconnect technology. Its switching solutions are used for the enterprise networking, carrier access, and small office/home office (SOHO)/residential networking markets that enable voice, video, and data traffic carried through the network. The company's physical layer transceiver solutions are used for demanding networking applications in the enterprise and storage networking markets. Its wireless products include Libertas family of chipsets, a solution for the SOHO/residential, enterprise networking, and consumer electronics markets. Marvell Technology's VoIP products are used for ultra-low power Voice over WLAN handsets with other members of our WLAN solutions targeted at VoIP residential gateways. The company's Orion products are used to enable media vault platforms that allow users to access multimedia and data content throughout the home. Its PC connectivity products consist of the Yukon Gigabit Ethernet controllers for volume deployment of Gigabit PC connections. Its integrated gateway router devices are used for business, SOHO, and residential gateway solutions. The company's communications controller products are used in a various applications, including routers, switches, digital subscriber line access multiplexers, access concentrators, wireless base stations, VoIP gateways, and storage area networks. Marvell Technology Group was incorporated in 1995 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.


Looks like there is some more downside with this stock.
I'm looking to sell some shares tomorrow morning ;)


Terliso


Terliso


Terliso


Terliso

Ok analysis is finished... I'm looking for 20% to 30% gain on this one.

wish me luck!! ;)

SmartWrasse

Excellent.  A falling IBD darling.  These often fall hard when the institutions bail.  I lost track of this one over the past year but think I will join you.  Thanks for pointing it out.  Good luck to the both of us.  >:D

Terliso

#6
Shorted MRVL @ $48.77

Holding 5 stocks now
PPHM - long
PHM  - short
BRCD - short
COGN - short
MRVL - short

catrader

terliso is right on again here, his short is up like nearly 6%.  For the sake of asking what position do you take on this one.  Again almost pulled the buy trigger but did not.  Thought about the aug 50 mrvl put for like 5.20.  So 1 contract would have cost $520.  that is up  like 25% with today's action.  I mean you have been right a lot lately and it makes sense to make more money in options no?  Well just a thought.

nullzero


Terliso


Terliso

Quote from: catrader on June 08, 2006, 11:52:31 AM
I mean you have been right a lot lately and it makes sense to make more money in options no?  Well just a thought.

I still consider myself a newbie in stock market it will be my 3 years anniversary trading the market this coming november & never tried options before, but I know about options I've been reading & researching a lot & who knows maybe someday we will be trading options together with Leaira ;) :D ;D ;D  ;D

Terliso

#11
Everything is in place ...MRVL is getting weaker every session ;)
though the price came down from 73.67 to 45.44 that was already over -38% blood bath.

another -20-25% beating that would be fine....;)

nullzero

im in mrvl too ;) excellent picks btw terliso I been playing alot of your picks as well.

Terliso

Always patience pays off....always........... ;) :D ;D

Terliso

I'll take profit just above $35.00...  :D ;D