3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA(input): Monday 06/12/2006

Started by eliteG, June 12, 2006, 09:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA

Stock opinions and chart analysis after-market close.  8)

1. Post 1 stock
2. Some reasons as to why its a good play(long or short)

Check G-TA(output) for the review.  ;)

hermanpu

CHID

meeting coming on thursday that might hint at aquisition and financial status. China markets have seem to bottomed out. Cell phone and mp3 player sales in the next years will be insane.

alien41

Hey G,

Hope all is well. ;D  Place wasn't quite the same without you hanging around. 8)  Wondering what you think of PTSC?  Looks like they might have some more good news with another licensing deal.

Alien


la-onda

hi G,
well the "massacre" is still continuing, but here are my stocks for feedback:

MEDX:
lwhy?
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4037.msg64705#msg64705

IMOS:
Mosel selling should be finalized soon @ 6$

STP:
why?
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5405.msg65033#msg65033


thanks in advance
Oliver

MARTY

TIV it's alll over the place. Can't seem to find support.  Swings wildly back and forth. What gives?

peterwangos

Hi G:

I have not received "A New Pick and 3SOF Daily Updates" email since 5/11. I wrote couple of emails to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected], I got no reply.

Could anyone help me on this?

Peter

tokyopua

Hi G!

Wondering where you think a good pickup might be for a bounce on SLV?  It broke support at $11.5, then plummeted like a rock today below its 200 sma.

Thanks!
Chance favors the prepared mind

Ramsburg

Quote from: peterwangos on June 13, 2006, 04:38:47 PM
Hi G:

I have not received "A New Pick and 3SOF Daily Updates" email since 5/11. I wrote couple of emails to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected], I got no reply.

Could anyone help me on this?

Peter

Hi Peter,

I've replied to your emails, but it looks like for some reason you are not getting any emails coming from 3stockonfire.com (probably something blocking them).

Could you check on your spam / junk folder, if by any chance our daily email is getting there? You could also try to add [email protected] to your email contacts (for some reason, from time to time our emails get to users junk mail folders).

Best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

I'm locking this topic for now.

EliteG had a family urgent situation today and he was away from the computer for most of the day, so he was unable to post any comments about this stock requests like he wanted to. We appreciate and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

Hi everybody.. I was away due to some emergency family stuff.. but I am back now.  ;)  I will open up a weekend GTA soon and I will try to get to all requests this weekend.  Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.