3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SIRI - Sector: Services---Industry: Broadcasting & Cable TV

Started by setravis, June 14, 2005, 12:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calven

StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

usedcasting

Up a bit pre-mkt $6.44.

My long term growth pick!

uc.
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

msurad


calven

The best time to buy is just after the top blue downsloping resistance line is broken...


StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

Somebody backdoored 40 million shares of SIRI.... I think someone is "setting a bottom"

Look at the 5 day chart with volume spike... http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=SIRI&t=5d&l=on&z=m&q=c&c=

I also think these shorts have made a nice profit and are going to cover very soon - http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=SIRI

I would have to disagree with you Melf, on this one...
I think Im going to buy in the high 5.60's if possible monday. I think this is a good trade!
Wish me luck...  :o

cal   >:D
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

Melf Elf

Repost of CMO and Calven's Bullish Wolfe Wave from the Technical Analysis Board: Wolfe Wave Folder

Melf Elf

Repost of MACD and Calven's Bullish Wolfe Wave from The Technical Analysis Board: Wolfe Wave folder

calven

StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

Melf Elf

Quote from: calven on February 11, 2006, 02:32:37 PM
I am suggesting a retracement to 5.50-5.60 first,,,,,

calven,

We got your 5.60 yesterday, and the CMO is pulling back to the 9EMA.  That's looking good, so far.

I'm wondering, however, if the three closes back below the Wolfe Wave breakout diminishes (or even negates) the bullishness of that breakout. 

???

Maybe it will pull back toward the 3.23 low, and make a double-bottom?

???

Yesterday's high was 5.7701.  The top of the Wolfe Wave pattern comes in today, February 14,  at 5.7889.   If we use 5.78, a print above yesterday's high, as the buy pivot, or a print of 5.79 to make sure that we're back above the top of the Wolfe Wave, the risk on the trade with a stop out below the 5.23 low is about 10%.

The Wolfe Wave target and the 50/200 DMAs all are clustered between about 6.44-6.50.  Conservatively, an entry at 5.79 with an exit at the low end of that range, 6.44, is a reward of about 11%.

I'd have to pass on that one.  Buying it here at 5.61 would improve the risk:reward, but I hate to jump in "on the come," especially with those three closes below the Wolfe Wave breakout putting me in doubt about the bullishness of the pattern.

Maybe we'll get some more pullback for a better risk:reward.

???




Melf Elf

Yesterday, we got a higher close on a Bullish Hammer, and the CMO ticked higher off the 9EMA.  The high of the Bullsih Hammer was 4.70; the low was 4.55, so the Buy pivot if we want to take it is 4.71.

I'm going to try this one.  I'll buy SIRI on a print of 4.71.  Stop: a print of 4.54, below yesterday's candle.  Risk: a loss off 3.6%. 

Melf Elf

Quote from: Melf Elf on February 15, 2006, 09:23:17 AM
I'll buy SIRI on a print of 4.71.  Stop: a print of 4.54, below yesterday's candle.  Risk: a loss off 3.6%. 

Bought SIRI at 4.71.

SIRI currently is BID 4.67...ASK 4.68

Terliso

I've been watching also SIRI for some time now after losing <28% from $50,000 journey thread..
I'm just waiting the EMA(13) to cross above MA(25) ;)
I WANT MY MONEY BACK WITH INTEREST!! ;)

Terliso

Quote from: Melf Elf on February 15, 2006, 09:42:50 AM
Quote from: Melf Elf on February 15, 2006, 09:23:17 AM
I'll buy SIRI on a print of 4.71.  Stop: a print of 4.54, below yesterday's candle.  Risk: a loss off 3.6%. 

Bought SIRI at 4.71.

SIRI currently is BID 4.67...ASK 4.68

Melf Elf how did you get SIRI @ 4.71? the low so far is 5.23 .. am i right? ;)

Terliso

Ok... Another view of SIRI's chart before triggering my LONG trade on SIRI..

**I think Bears are still strong on SIRI so i might trade with them fo a while** ;) :D

Terliso

Quote from: Terlisa on February 20, 2006, 04:02:09 PM
Ok... Another view of SIRI's chart before triggering my LONG trade on SIRI..

**I think Bears are still strong on SIRI so i might trade with them fo a while** ;) :D

SIRI is down again.... Prepare to buy below $5.... say 4.50 to 4.80 .... goodluck ;) :D