3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BIDU - Puts for tech search space

Started by Tequity, July 13, 2006, 07:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tequity

This has been floating up here probably by some tech fund devilry. >:D But the appearance of strength is misleading as the present selloff in the markets worsens it threatens to knock it from its perch. SHLD had a similar chart that ended in a 10+ pt drop in two days. The trading action on BIDU is very choppy intraday with little trending so I'm betting on a sudden rug pull. Reports on May 26, after GOOG on May 21, but I'd expect action in a day or two or will go to August puts to avoid the TD. http://tequity.blogspot.com

catrader

your analysis right on! did you pick up any options.  If you did congrats and made a nice profit!

Tequity

 ;D ;D

Thanks. Sorry I'm posting in two other places and trying to trade. I'll add more otions trades if there is genuine interest. Some straddles and strangles for earnings:

HANS 50call/40put
GRMN 90call/90put
MOLX 35call/30put
SBUX 35call/30put
WFMI 60call/50put

http://tequity.blogspot.com

agatto2

Hay bud:    Ive got my eye on Goog wondering if its going to pull the incredible Island drop. What i did notice though is that on both shld and Bidu the took of like rockets soon after the big drop. I also have Agn on my radar veryvery similar situation. BTW good call on bidu. Tony G