3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

ETLC.OB -- eTelcharge.com, Inc.

Started by Terliso, July 17, 2006, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmarc4211

Is anyone still holding?  Please help!  I need guidance!   The Press release was vague and, from what I am reading on other boards, very disappointing.

njshiva

I got in at a high price, .14  :-[
Its the volume which is very thin for a penny stock and worries me. I am planning to take some loss and bail out.

njshiva

ouch!!..ouch!!.. ouch!! another 10 % down  :(
If someone can look   into the technicals of this one it would be great.

bmarc4211


njshiva