3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

IGAI.OB

Started by kslifka, July 27, 2006, 12:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kslifka

Well what can I say :o :o :o :o :o :o

It's all about the earnings
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060726/20060726005976.html?.v=1

lalitha0

Hi

I was watching it go up all morning being afraid to get in. :-\ :-\ :-\

Would you buy at this level?

Could this be another PAIM?

Lalitha

lalitha0

Hi

This is a very interesting company indeed!

They have something for everyone including kids:

http://secure.igia.com/prodetail.cfm?ID=AT6782-RF

I got in @ .04

Lalitha

bmarc4211

very interesting indeed!  Has anyone analyzed the numbers yet?  It appears to have found support in the .033 range, that is where i entered.  GL

lalitha0

Press Release   Source: IGIA, Inc.

IGIA Announces First Quarter Financial Results
Wednesday July 26, 4:34 pm ET
Quarterly Revenue up 89%
Gross Profit up 138%

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 26, 2006--IGIA, Inc., (OTCBB: IGAI - News), announced today its financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended May 31, 2006, including quarterly revenue of $3,458,885, a 89.5% increase compared to $1,825,208 in revenues for the quarter ended May 31, 2005. Gross profit for the quarter was $2,689,377, a 138.3% increase compared to gross profit of $1,128,721 for the quarter ended May 31, 2005. IGIA, a designer, developer, and worldwide direct marketer and distributor of innovative personal and home care items, significantly increased its purchases of television and Internet advertising to generate the increases in quarterly revenue and gross profit.

ADVERTISEMENT
IGIA's quarterly net income was $16,377,174 or $0.44 per share (basic) and $0.22 per share (diluted), as compared to a net loss of $2,879,886 or $0.16 per share (basic and diluted) for the quarter ended May 31, 2005. Primarily contributing to IGIA's net income was $13,989,024 or $0.37 per share (basic) and $0.19 (diluted) in income realized from the extinguishment of liabilities of IGIA's Tactica International, Inc. subsidiary, in connection with its business restructuring and reorganization plan. Net income also included a $6,091,309 or $0.16 per share (basic) and $0.08 (diluted) unrealized gain resulting from a change in IGIA's common stock value which effects the valuation of securities underlying IGIA's outstanding note and warrant obligations.

For more info:
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060726/20060726005976.html?.v=1


My guess is when everyone finds out and there are otc sites pumping this stock it will go higher.
I will add on dips.

Lalitha

bmarc4211

I got out prematurely at .039 (for an 18% gain) and back in at .0345

lalitha0

Now I am not sure whether I should have jumped in when I did!

I never ever bought a stock that was already up 720%!

(Actually I have never watched a stock go up 1350% in one day!)

This is awsome. What if tomorrow is a big sell off!

So my plan is to get out if there is a bounce or GAP DOWN and protect my capital as much as

possible and wait for a pull back.

Any opinions?

Thanks
Lalitha

vic666

lalitha....it will most likely gap up and some after that....keep ur eyes on it for the open price and the accompanying volume. if you even reach break-even i. e $0.40, get ready to sell half ur shares (just my suggestion)....u can then wait out and see what to do with the rest of ur shares as the day proceeds.

good luck... :)
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

kslifka

Careful here...It makes no sense to rise over 1000% in one day because of earnings that were released the night before.  If earnings were so good, why didn't this stock gap up in the morning.  Just my two cents worth. 

Technically the stock was in a down trend with no big volume/price spikes.  I would think that if things were so peachy someone would know that you would see big volume a price spike about a month or two ago to rationalize such a big one day gain.

Good luck.

lalitha0

#9
Thank you Vic and kslifka for your help.

The stock did GAP UP in the morning! Previous close .004 open .006!

I am going to watch it like a hawk! By the way I got in at 4 cents, not 40 cents.

But the company is great and Buyins.net says the squeeze trigger price is .06

They have not put out any release, I looked it up. But the last month was Nov 05 in the report.
There is no data after that. So I don't know if who ever shorted in 05 is still keeping tabs on this or may the run up is because of the short covering.

It would be interesting to watch tomorrow.

Lalitha

kslifka

Lalitha,

Wow, we're all posting at the same time :D

Once again, this is a penny stock, and if there is one thing I've learned that is never fall in Love with a Stock.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think this one will head down tomorrow...because of the long "wick" on the white candle.

lalitha0

Yes, it looks like we are all on this board right now.

i couldn't sleep thinking about this so i logged on to see if any one posted any replies.

is this 3stocksonfire great though! We all try to help each other (make money).

I know I shouldn't fall in love with any stock, but you know how it is, it is hard to let go!

Lalitha

kslifka

Funny thing.

I saw this stock on my screener at .0068 only to watch it rise to .011.  Had an order at .01 that never got filled.  Next thing you know it's up to  .06.  Shoulda, woulda, coulda. :D

At a 700% daily gain, your guess is as good as mine.

Best of luck and good nite.

Terliso

Well, that was a huge gain for 1 session :o

A quick check on the weekly chart the resistance is already there.
-- 100sma is pointing downward
-- 100ema is right there on high of the day

Ouch!!!

Quoteis this 3stocksonfire great though! We all try to help each other (make money).

We try to make order out of this chaos. We do that by looking at patterns, that this thing had happened before and hope that it will happen again. At least there is some sort of order.

IGAI's movement resembled that of GLIF September last year. GLIF rose more than 1400% in 1 day. The best I could do is post the chart of GLIF so you can compare it with IGAI and draw your own conclusions.