3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

PCYG.OB (PKCY)

Started by eliteG, May 04, 2006, 11:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouch!!!

Just logged in.

Saw my GTC order filled.

I'm in $0.80.

GTLA

Michael

Well we might not be on fire yet but there certainly is some smoke  ;)

Quote from: nwindham on May 05, 2006, 03:23:06 PM
Are you guys in for long term and if so where do you think this stock will be in 3 months. My crystal ball is broken! Im in at .063 and I am not really wanting to take profits because I think the company is really trying to push up the price with the help of MarketWire and others

Well I for one am in for the long term. I actually didn't buy this stock because I thought it would explode to 0.2 (even though I wouldn't mind!). This is a very well managed company with a great product in a huge market with very little competition and they are profitable.

Looking at the chart it still seems bullish but when that is said I think there was a very good question raised here and that is 3SOF's effect on stocks like PKCY.

It obvious for me that we as an investing community have influenced the price of PKCY the last couple of days and this is something that we have to bear in mind when we select stocks like PKCY. Now I don't think this is a bad thing. 3SOF is part of the market and we have more than 6000 members that probably (read certainly) are better informed and better equipped than the average investor to make investments decisions.

I think we again and again have seen stocks that initially have been picked for 3SOF and afterwards have been picked up by the rest of the market. CHID, BRVO, SVA, GIGM, AOB etc. comes to mind (I am sure there are many others!).

We have also seen some of the stocks that 3SOF has picked that has failed miserable. Let me not mention names not because we are shy to admit our mistakes but because if you go back and look at those you would see that we in 9 out of 10 times have sold these shares with a very small loss.

Not because we are particularly smart but because we stick to our trading plan.

Coming back to PKCY. This is not a 3SOF pick (yet) but my personal trading plan for this stock is to let it run except if it touch my stop which is at 0.065.

Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

Livana

I'm in too... I manage to catch some PKCY at 0.075

Stocky2000

EMA9 is 0.072...i hope it bounces from there  :o


OneStockMind

OK, here's what I see in PKCY chart:
Today it formed a hammer and hopefully put a bottom in. I see a channel on PKCY chart and today's low was exactly the lower end of the channel. Nothing goes up forever and this stock had to pull back. Wish I waitied but I got in at .094 so I'm down right away (sucks).

I believe that technically this stock will go up and down but if nothing drastically changes in the business model it will be rewarded. The fundamentals are really good but we still talk about OTC, not AMEX or NASDAQ stock.. Well, if you want big gains you have to be ready to be down as well.
Anyway, here's the chart and good luck to all of us that hold. Hope we'll make a pile of money on it :)

Stocky2000

#35
Thanks for the chart Onestockmind
8)

my worst trade since march ....-16%...i hope this bounces soon...or i am out.....we need some buyers at 0.070

cpezc

what a nightmare. Am i wrong or has the volume gone from 4 million to 4k in just 4 days?

hermanpu

Yes the volume is really bad right now, forgot to do my own DD. Too lazy, just following the trend like a duck :(
oh well, hoping for some news or I'll just wait it out, stop loss at 67

dennis67

im down 25% on this one     im gonna hold it  if we can beleve the recent news then i think we will be ok  there will be more good news.   im not happy because  i turned a profit in to a loss on this. i chased it the second day :(

cpezc

I going to hold it as well. not much choice anyway.  Pretty annoying though. I do wonder if the jump was the 3sof effect.  I have been losing quite often when following recs from here, or at least not making as much as I am used to. I think it is that following mentality which has made me lazy.  I am going to go back to using the board as a backup reference for my own picks after this one. I know it wasn't an 'official' pick, but still...

dennis67

anybody else been to there website?  pretty interesting

www.parkcitygroup.com.

checkvst

I am down alot also... going to try to hold longer..

OneStockMind

This company definitely has a great story and looking at their website it makes me feel I'm not holding a looser.
However, companies like this one need to be discovered and get a momentum in order to move up big. Also, small OTC companies run on news and until the next PR I don't think there will be any big movements. I think this is a hold for a big gain type of a company and I'll wait out.
Not easy to see losing money like this but I hope for green days and the chart says big volume on  green days.

Michael

#43
Quote from: OneStockMind on May 10, 2006, 03:26:50 PM
This company definitely has a great story and looking at their website it makes me feel I'm not holding a looser.

Well said and the story is getting better for every day!

Park City launched their new software suite, Supply Chain Profit Link ("SCPL") as the next generation in its suite of perishable inventory management solutions at the Food Marketing Institute trade show in Chicago, Illinois and I think the headline says it all: Overwhelming Response From Major Food Companies at 2006 Food Marketing Institute Trade Show

Quote"Our reception from tier-one U.S. and global brands was beyond our highest expectations," said Randall K. Fields, Park City Group's Chairman and CEO. "During the show, we had opportunities to meet with several major brands and retailers and were overwhelmed with their response and immediate interest in the program. As a result, our expectations for the next 12 months and beyond have been raised for the product and we anticipate that Supply Chain Profit Link will be a significant revenue opportunity for Park City Group and our shareholders."

It seems like Park City is finally getting the attention from the retail industry it deserves.

Yesterday was a slow day for Park City and I am aware that many members are sitting on a loss here. Give it time this company is getting more and more attention both from customers and investors! As OneStock said they have a great story to tell and people are starting to listen.....

Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

cpezc

well that  makes me happy. I was bricking it yesterday when the volume disappeared :-[. I know the company looks great, but the volume drop was so extreme. I have never been caught like that before. It looked like no way out, but now a turnaround appears so fast!  All I can say is phew :o. I hope it holds up. I averaged down a bit as well so hopefully this is going to turn out okay in the end. nothing like a little adrenalin to get you sharp! I think you they need to add a sweating smiley icon LOL!