3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

LEND

Started by sebfr, September 09, 2006, 04:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallStreetnBio

Quote from: godofstock on August 03, 2007, 02:09:46 PM
i am in ............let take it higher......

7.40......... 500 shares.....

let gamble..........

Its not a gamble the deal is iron clad according to Cramer. Even if Lone Star Fund backed out of the deal they would lose the court case and still have to pay the $15 a share.  Lone Star Fund knows this as well and thats exactly why they will not back out even if they wanted to.
#1  CDS
#2  XING

godofstock

the thing is I dont trust anyone.......

i only buy it when the good side is on it........

WallStreetnBio

#47
Thats exactly why this stock isn't at $15 a share right now because people dont believe anything they see. This negative media is brain washing and scaring everybody.  The information is all there to see though.  The deal is going through for $15.10 a share.  I just hope I can make some money for investors on 3SOF.
#1  CDS
#2  XING

WallStreetnBio

none of you dumb asses ever listen to me when i say buy. you already missed out on 40%. how do i cancel my membership. this isn't worth $50 a month
#1  CDS
#2  XING

godofstock

I sold out........ I dont know why you even pay 50 bucks a month.....

good luck...........