3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

IGNT.PK

Started by setravis, June 14, 2005, 03:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runforthedoor


  In fact, I will be looking to load up when I think the criminals have got what they want. Today, there are, no doubt, some panic sells going through...but I've seen alot of small, tiny sells to keep the price down, and alot of large buys which have little or no affect at raising the price....so someone is loading up at this level...the last several days, I have not seen the loading...may be a good sign.  ;D

runforthedoor


  A ton of mirror trades going through now...guess they aren't done yet.  >:(  ;D

msurad

I agree with RFTD.  I am going to load up some more for sure. 

runforthedoor


  Well...I'm out...the trading shennanigans continue, and the smear campaign is still in full force at another board...people are panicing, and I'm RFTD...my sell order went across the T&S at a higher amount than I received...guess they are pocketing the difference here. I have a bad felling they are going to run it all the way back down. I did keep 500 shares as a valuble lesson on what I have learned here.  ;D I did make some on this going up, but holding too long on the way down has left me negative on it...at least now I know what to look for and when to RFTD....hope my bad feeling is wrong for those still holding.  >:(

drexler

do you guys still hold your core position?

this looked like a bargain to me and I almost bought at .037,  it has lost more than 50% of it's value since then

it is below the .021 retracement setravis has mentioned

I'm not sure I would touch this at any point now


runforthedoor


  I'd wait for a bottom to form from here...in other words, don't buy until it reverses direction...alot of hanky panky imo going on with the trading board and there are a number of people smearing this stock to drive it down. Here's something else I just saw after I sold from someone who was a longterm holder it seemed........

  http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=IGTN&read=15366

  There seems to be many people w large holdings panicing....so I'm out and waiting for the dust to settle.  >:(

setravis

I wasn't able to be with you all today,here @ 3StocksOnFire.
Wow... The SOB's took it down!!!!!
Live and Learn.....I'm still holding.....
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

msurad

I'm with you.  I got in at these levels so I will add more and wait it out.  The fundamentals will guide this train.

3puttssuck

Hooray!  Up 34%  Closed at the high of the day.  Broke the 6-days-in-a-row downtrend.

If this didn't go up soon I would've needed one of their oxygen-level devices as I gasped for air.  From an article in pinksheets.com (scroll down for link to complete article).

To date, the company has $575,000 in cash reserves, with an increase in sales for the third and fourth quarter-2005.

"In summary, the company continues to show an increase in profits and margins, with a decrease in losses; and continues to move forward with the introduction of new medical products. We can expect to have a bonanza year in 2006 with the introduction of OxyView(TM) in the first quarter-2006, the introduction of OxyAlert in the second quarter-2006 and the increase in sales of our Secure Balance(TM) systems due to a smart and aggressive advertising campaign," said Chris Wirth, Director.



http://www.pinksheets.com/quote/news.jsp?url=fis_story.asp%3Ftextpath%3DCOMTEX%5Cmt%5C2005%5C09%5C23%5C70666062.html%26clientid%3D168%26provider%3DM2_COMMUNICATIONS&symbol=IGTN

setravis

I believe the MM's are trying to cover right now. I'm holding tight myself.
IGTN has a 34% run today. I don't think we're turning back.
Sand said that the filings would be done by the end of Sept. That means this week.Watch out! I think we will see some contract news soon after.
Technicals
Most Actives
Stochastic - Bullish
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
-21.22%below 13-day EMA
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

saffeysite1

For the short term trader.  You take the previous days high and low as the new reistance/support.

9/22 - .017 was closing price.

9/23 -.017 was the low and .023 was the high. 

Broke the prior days resistance of 0.017.  New resistance is 0.023. 

When these prices are broken, the short-term daily trend is clearly defined.  Trade stocks that are trading above the previous days high from the long side.

That's it. 



gmarc66

Hey Saffeysite...I like your simple sshort term strategy...sounds great!

But, sorry...probably a very silly quesion...but what do you mean exactly...when you say 'from the long side'?

Quote from: saffeysite1 on September 25, 2005, 12:34:16 AM

Trade stocks that are trading above the previous days high from the long side.


thanks very much,

julia

saffeysite1

When you are looking to enter a stock.  You have to look at the opening price to see what the sentiment of the market is.   THe opening price signal is the current stock price minus the opening price.  Most of the times if it is negative the market is telling us that people want to sell the stock short.  If it is positive than the market is telling us that people want to go long on the stock.

Hope I have answered your question.

gmarc66

Ahhh....ok, so u mean a gap up on the opening price from previous close.

thanks very much saffeysite1 :)

julia


3puttssuck

An Iggie update.  7M shares.  Up 16% at 11:25am.