3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

IGNT.PK

Started by setravis, June 14, 2005, 03:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atalltexan

I like the move, too.  Volume remaining up.  Looks like the it has turned the corner and maybe starting a 2nd runup.  Got in today.

setravis

Move to the upside.

+9.20%  volume 7.7 mil ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Smokin............ ;D fire

volume 18.1 mil + 43.68%

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Hottt damn....... ;) :o
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

ma7


setravis

Quote from: ma7trf on August 05, 2005, 02:10:00 PM
nice pick setravis applaud ;D


Thank you ma7trf, for the kind words.
Did you get you some of that?
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

la-onda

too late for entering?

nice pick again !
>:D

eliteG

beautiful..this one has no where to go but up, imo  ;) volume doesn't lie  8)


basanlas

Elite ,
I'll give you an applaud just for the cool chart.lol

saffeysite1

I enjoyed the chart as well.  gave an applaud.  I am also in IGTN and looking for the real move next week.

golfqtee

I am a day trader, but now and then, I find one that is worth keeping for a while.  In this at .0062m added more at .0089.  Am I happy?  Oh yes!!  I have friends that aren't even in the trading game that are going long on this one!  I think staying long is worth it with this one!

eliteG

#26
Quote from: basanlas on August 05, 2005, 06:42:14 PM
Elite ,
I'll give you an applaud just for the cool chart.lol

lol, thx bas and saf.. I gotta add the fire effects like ramsburg then we'll be cookin  >:D

edit: this is the new fire pot pattern LOL  :D




setravis

EliteG,
What else are you going to come up with? ::)
That chart alone would make you buy.I especially like the spot light on the volume! ;D
Thanks for your input on this thread.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

ma7


Did you get you some of that?
Quote


yes i got some and thanks again. Keep up the good picks 

setravis

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis