3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

INSM

Started by therman, August 17, 2005, 10:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gielda2003


stout7735

I can't resist...Have market order to buy at the open..."thebioguy" estimates $5.75 this week...The market for for taller children is growing and may spread to non-clinically short...A designer drug for designing parents... ;D

D&Data

 ;)

On fire today...
Good run @ all

setravis

Smoking in the pre-market......Hot
+46.31%.........Volume @......908,404

Yesterday's closing chart...
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

calven

1.95 now....short term sell off - The shorts will ultimately make this move higher but for now im in the red....

In at 2.14....
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

brandyjoco

I'm in at $2.00
Do you think it will go higher?
Brandyjoco

D&Data

Don't understand what sort of manipulation it is ??!
I was thinking it to going higher then now !! - 1,88 -
-so, I'm waiting one day or two and  going on HEB after- great potentiel -
Think they have huge news on Thursday...

calven

#22
Im in from 2.14 AH yesterday so yes i think it will go higher...lots of shorts left.

>:D
cal
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

Jimbo

Price range has been $1.80 to $2.04.
I am starting to worry about this on - after it gapped up to $2.04 at the open, it has mainly traded in the low $1.80's. I am not sure if this consolidation will lead to another surge, or whether this one is done. But if it makes it past $2.00 again, it should make another good move up.  ;)

equity

I almost purchased, but ran away quickly after some research.

100 million fully diluted shares outstanding and tons of converts ready to sell.  Not to mention they need another very dilutive offering in the near feature.  This sucker will have sellers everywhere for the foreseeable future.

stout7735

I bought at the open at $2.00...I forgot the phrase,"buy on the rumor,sell on the news." I expected a short squeeze,which may have occurred after market yesterday and premarket today...I will hold,having faith in a big expanding market for the drug and the likelihood they will find a partner for manufacture and marketing rather than issue more stock... ;D

D&Data

Would it be on green today after all that dillution   ???
I think YES...'cause the day before closed @1,49...
We're just @ 1,64 now...so ???
We're gonna see....

D&Data

#27
Long 'n'short  = STRONG BUY

http://www.docguide.com/news/content.nsf/news/8525697700573E1885256F390049E17F

Make your DD....probably will be bought by Big Boys...who knows ?!..

Attractive price now...nothing to be afraid by invest now...and probably bullish by next monthes...years...
They have exclusivity to sell their drug during 7 years...so ??

Take your parts in ...and...be cool about future ?! No ?

Buy bye









SeeingGreen

what drug am i missing something>
is it a cancer drug?

please toss me the 411