3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SFTV.OB : is no longer valid. It has changed to TEWI.OB

Started by eliteG, June 24, 2005, 10:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthony420

I think the lesson to be learned on these pennies, is that if you have substantial profits, take them, especially in companies that have really no business and is purely speculative.

The type of pennies to hold are companies that have true revenue, like BRVO, an undervalued company at .26, now trading almost $ 1.20.

Ramsburg

#16
I usually don't do this, but taking in consideration that the market is bearish, most of my holdings are pennies, but I'm not very much exposed on the market, so I should increase my position on some of my pennies.

Buying a bit more of SFTV because I really believe on what this chart is telling me, and this is a winning position that deserves a bit more exposure ;)

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

catrader

when investing in pennies, how do you calculate risk/reward?  if you look at latest headlines from yahoo, http://biz.yahoo.com/e/050617/sftve.ob10qsb.html , it seems sftv would be a going concern trouble as it states they might not make it in the 12 months?  How does one interpret those results.(which look bleak).  yet today, could have made about 100% on this.

eliteG

I think thats a dangerous way to look at it catrader.  We are most definately not investing in pennies, we are trading them.  Pure momentum trading.  small% in each should make the overall risk in all pennies in your favor.  Yes you can lose it all.

vitruvius

 ;) buy, sell and ride the free shares has been an approach that has worked well for me in SFTV, EPHY, others.  Small profit and pure spec on the free with mid-52 week high as exits... ya never know.  (For whatever it's worth.)  Did this today with SFTV. 

vitruvius

 ::) "epyh"

my bad

setravis

Quote from: catrader on June 27, 2005, 03:45:57 PM
when investing in pennies, how do you calculate risk/reward? if you look at latest headlines from yahoo, http://biz.yahoo.com/e/050617/sftve.ob10qsb.html , it seems sftv would be a going concern trouble as it states they might not make it in the 12 months? How does one interpret those results.(which look bleak). yet today, could have made about 100% on this.


Here's the way I approach and play these pennies....catrader.
I get in....I get it....and I get out....Much Like I treat a woman! ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Ramsburg

SFTV, my 2 bagger ;)
Cheers EliteG !  8)

Well, this penny is running wild, the volume was again high today, and the action was really cool with a nice close.
I was expecting some profit taking by the end, so I had some limit buying orders to get some more on a deep... but I didn't make it... so I guess that's another good signal, any way, I'm a bit more exposed and that should be enough, can't forget this is an high risk micro-penny.

I don't have a specific target; I'm just looking for the last speculative ride in February, which tells us how this stock could behave over high demand pressure. The volume is higher now then it was during February rally, it doesn't necessary means that this move should be bigger, but at least its calling more attentions.
Its kind a difficult to interpreter regular chart patterns on such a small penny, but it's interesting how this $0.002 price level acted like a double bottom.

Here's my updated chart:

Best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


That's what I call a 3,5 bagger ;)

Guys, are you letting the profits run or what ?
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

atalltexan

I'm still in at this point.  I am up 250% on this one.  Continued good volume. 

AussieTrader

Sitting on 250% ;)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

doyerdiligence

Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

AussieTrader

Sold 50% at $0.03. Locking some away.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

ssubirias3

Hi, can some of the "experts" advise if this stock is still good to get into or would it be foolish to buy after the recent run up?  Looks like its sitting between .022 and .024.  Thanks for the help!

Ramsburg


Quote from: ssubirias3 on June 28, 2005, 01:57:31 PM
Hi, can some of the "experts" advise if this stock is still good to get into or would it be foolish to buy after the recent run up? Looks like its sitting between .022 and .024. Thanks for the help!

It's difficult to know that...
I start buying this stock below $0.005... I've sold «1 bag» near $0.03, so now I'm riding the profits... I will hold this one once again...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account