3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

AENP.OB

Started by David Randolph, June 16, 2005, 06:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Yesterday people definitely woke up for the oil issue. Anything in the oil sector, specially small and micro cap stocks, shot up with explosive volume. With the oil price where it stands now many non-profit companies will be lucrative. I've seen this kind of action in gold junior companies about a year from now, with the same genuine motivation. These micro cap stocks in the oil sector present extreme leverage for investors and their leveraged bet is starting to be proved right.

But we have a liquidity problem with AMEP.OB. Yesterday the stock traded 37 million shares (the biggest volume in the company history), but that's still not enough. So I'm buying just 3.33% instead of the usual 6.66%. I urge caution and if you will make just a small bet (very small).

Let me show you the charts, starting with one with a little history:



As we can see the stock was at $0.13 about a year ago, which doesn't mean much. Now the chart looks like this:



Yesterday we've had a powerful white marubozu which closed above the $0.017 resistance level. If the stock manages to cross the $0.028 barrier we get a double bottom pattern with a target in the $0.046 area. But those are all suppositions.

Again I urge caution and I'll be a buyer only if we don't get an enormous gap up at the open.

Everyday I will analyze AMEP.OB after the market close until I sell the stock. I always tell I'm going to sell before I actually take action. You just have to follow the answers to this post.

Everyday our team scans and filters 11000 stocks to come up with the 3 best stocks to buy on a short term basis. We run a diversified public portfolio which is up 118% since May 2005. We have great traders in our community which take advantage of short term opportunities in stocks.

If you want to join our community and receive our free newsletter, please register.


David Randolph



AussieTrader

Nice one its sure on FIRE. I'm not in I have enough pennies right now ;)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

The stock took about 10 to 20 minutes to take off so we've had plenty of time and supply to buy. Me too, I'm holding too many pennies, but if that's where the money is, what can I do?  ;)

My filter works very well on pennies, then I just have to dig a bit about the company to see if the move has any validity ... if it does, the market will soon see it too and the stock shots up. In bigger companies it is naturally harder to find something hidden, something new.

But as capital grows, as I expect, it is going to be harder to buy penny stocks because of liquidity issues. I hope I'll have that problem in the future  ;D

Loffigus

I didn't get in until $.024, hopefully there is still up potential from there.
Is there a target exit price for this (high or low)?

oicpecnoc

In at .0195, at the low of the day for a change.  Thanks David. 

GDL

Hi,
I was late! But got the price 0.025x20000. Impressed! Hope it could fly further to 0.20... Thanks a lot!

saffeysite1


Racer X

It tested the previous resistance (.017) twice with lows of .0172.  The second time on less volume.  Do you guys think that confirms the old resistance as new support? 

In @ .0175

Racer X


Racer X


David Randolph

I have a special feeling to recognize and trade speculative bubbles. I've seen several of them and they always work the same way.

After a bull market we're entering a speculative bubble in oil and oil stocks. Usually the bubble accounts for 50% of the move of the entire bull market in 10% of the time. So I can historically and generally expect the oil index ($OIX in www.stockcharts.com) to rise some 50% in the next 4 months or so (100% for the people who bought at the beginning of the bull market in oil stocks), with the price of the barrel of oil itself to reach something north of $80.

Like I said, I've seen many speculative bubbles come and go ... and I can tell you, in the final months of the bull market, in the bubble territory, every stock that is in some way or another related to the sector will explode higher. It is a catching up phenomena, in the end investors look in the garbage and find many small and micro cap stocks forgotten, lying on the floor and they pick them in rage.

So I can say this to you honestly: I believe AMEP.OB will be a ten bagger in 3 to 4 months tops. Today I was winning about 20% in it and ended up losing 11% or so. Peanuts. I have only 3.33% in this penny stock and I'm not even a bit worried, even if it goes down 50% from my entry price I don't have a problem with that. I see a ten bagger here and I'm paying to see, nevermind the short term volatility.

stocky

Seems like bad time fore non-oil stocks. Want more bubbles.   :)

saffeysite1

I want a bubble in my piggy bank. 

TRUNK

Quote from: David Randolph on June 16, 2005, 06:34:23 PMSo I can say this to you honestly: I believe AMEP.OB will be a ten bagger in 3 to 4 months tops. I see a ten bagger here and I'm paying to see, nevermind the short term volatility.

I like the sound of a ten bagger.. just got in AMEP @ .0148

These penny stocks can be addictive, Bought my first one yesterday cyad at .18 and sold this morning at .19 cents  never thought I would be so happy with a .01 cent a share profit