3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Buying and Selling Website Shares ;)

Started by Ramsburg, November 17, 2006, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

What is this game about?
Alexadex is a stock market-like trading game. You start off with $10,000 and have to work your way up. This is, of course, fake money. Money is made, and lost, by trading shares in websites. The value of the shares changes once a day, during updates, and there is a maximum amount of shares for one site, so you might not be able to buy the site you are looking for every time.

http://alexadex.com/

Interesting Game, the websites share prices and float are based on Alexa ratings, they are not much accurate, but for example, I've just registered and I bought the entire float of 3StocksOnFire.org LOL... I also bought all the float of stage6.com ;)

This is really fun  >:D >:D >:D
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

fous

hahah that looks like an interesting game rams i might have to try it out  >:D
trade it like you mean it!

calven

Quote from: Ramsburg on November 17, 2006, 02:08:01 PM
What is this game about?
Alexadex is a stock market-like trading game. You start off with $10,000 and have to work your way up. This is, of course, fake money. Money is made, and lost, by trading shares in websites. The value of the shares changes once a day, during updates, and there is a maximum amount of shares for one site, so you might not be able to buy the site you are looking for every time.

http://alexadex.com/

Interesting Game, the websites share prices and float are based on Alexa ratings, they are not much accurate, but for example, I've just registered and I bought the entire float of 3StocksOnFire.org LOL... I also bought all the float of stage6.com ;)

This is really fun  >:D >:D >:D

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quite PUMPING AND DUMPING  3sof website shares RAMS!!!!!!!  ;D  j/k

Nice find - fun to play!

Any idea of how a site gets listed? I was looking for my site (thefinancialblog.org) and it wasnt listed on there. A few other sites I know are ranked on alexa yet dont have shares on the game....

-calven
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

Ramsburg


LOL... no pump and dump Calven... I've just bought the entire float of 3SOF, nothing more ;)

The game is based on the www.alexa.com website rating system... some sites have zero shares available because somebody have already bought the entire float, and to be listed the website must be on alexa top 100.000 i think.

But the game has a lot of bugs on the code... for example, i'm unable to login and there is no password recovery system  :-\ But the concept is cool anyway :)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account