3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NYER

Started by AussieTrader, June 16, 2005, 09:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AussieTrader

Made some good money on NYER a while back when it traded huge vol in 1 day. Active in pre +17% $3.14, and yesterday closed with railroad reversal candle (very bullish).
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

rayongthai

NYER $2.28 is an undervalued low floater about to move up. I saw a lot of buys at the ask today. This is one of the safest investments at this price. NYER usually swings from these levels to the mid $3's. It is hard to say when it will happen....but hwen it does you will sure notice it because it moves up really fast

David Randolph

Quote from: rayongthai on December 18, 2006, 11:41:25 AM
NYER $2.28 is an undervalued low floater about to move up. I saw a lot of buys at the ask today. This is one of the safest investments at this price. NYER usually swings from these levels to the mid $3's. It is hard to say when it will happen....but hwen it does you will sure notice it because it moves up really fast

Yes, just $9.1 M market cap with very low average volume. But trading at a fraction of revenues, and profitable in fiscal 2006, with EPS of $0.20. I see the kind that you like ;)

I would never mention the "free float", that doesn't matter much for long term valuation. Everybody talks "free float" instead of what obviously matters more, the "market cap".

The stock looks dead now, I could never buy it without putting the price up on myself (and I'm not sure there would be demand if/when I wanted to sell it), but good luck :)

rayongthai

David,

Thank you for your feedback. I am a patient investor and i believe this is the bottom for NYER. NYER usually goes up in January due to the "January Effect." I am willing to wait a few weeks to sell NYER in the $3.5 area. I've done this at least once a year for significant profits.

rayongthai

Very cheap stock and very safe investment with significant upside IMO.


* ONLY 2M SHARES ON THE FLOAT

* 22c/share 2006 NET INCOME

* MARKET CAP LESS THAN $10M

* PROFITABLE GROWING REVENUES OF OVER $70M/YEAR

* POTENTIAL ACQUISITION CANDIDATE DUE TO SECTOR CONSOLIDATION

* TRADING AT 0.12 P/S COMPARED TO 0.7 FOR THE SECTOR



setravis

Rayongthai, That new thread you just created after posting to this one has been merged here. ???

"NYER" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.    ;D       
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.    ;)       

Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$      8)
 
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

rayongthai

Thank you for doing that. I could not find the thread where I made some comments so I started a new one. Too many threads for the same stock make it confusing, i understand that.

rayongthai

#7
My target: $3.5 in January

I expect that NYER will announce shortly that is has acquired the remaining 20% equity of the 15 pharmacies it operates in the North East. NYER has disclosed recently that it is working to accomplish that goal. This will increase NYER's revenues to almost $100M/year and increase the bottom line by eliminating penalty payments. NYER's market cap is only $9M.

In 2006 NYER earned 22c/share net income.

The upcoming "January Effect" always causes NYER to rally at the start of every year. NYER swings from $2.2 to $3.5 several times a year. The acquisition announcement could lift NYER to new heights.

NYER is a holding company that through its subsidiaries operates pharmacies in the greater Boston area. Revenues are increasing due to the recent implementation of the federal Medicare Part D drug benefit and the aging of the American population resulting in increased drug utilization. Integration of new acquisitions will increase net income potential.


* ONLY 2M SHARES ON THE FLOAT

* 22c/share 2006 NET INCOME

* MARKET CAP LESS THAN $10M

* PROFITABLE GROWING REVENUES OF OVER $70M/YEAR

* POTENTIAL ACQUISITION CANDIDATE DUE TO SECTOR CONSOLIDATION

* TRADING AT 0.12 P/S COMPARED TO 0.7 FOR THE SECTOR


ABOUT NYER:

Nyer Medical Group, Inc. is a holding company that through its subsidiaries operates pharmacies in the greater Boston area and a medical products distribution business that distributes and markets medical equipment and supply products to hospitals, physicians and nursing homes using relationship-based telemarketing, direct sales personnel, catalogs and the Internet. These orders are filled by the Company's distribution centers located in New England and South Florida.

Do your DD

rayongthai

#8
Looking good...

rayongthai

#9
 ;D

rayongthai

Solid trading day for NYER.....I like this slow rise causing the technicals to keep improving. The fundamentals are every strong.

akam

had a look on NYER 2-3 weeks ago.

stabile revenues for last 3 years, too low net income relative to rev., cash flow neg.
yes, you can gamble on either takeover with some premium or just wait for a 30% short price-peak.

too little fresh power for me in this stock.more like co-s with ability to surprise.

anyway, gl.

akanimal69

It looks like if they buy the rest of the pharmacies they could increase the top and  bottom lines significantly because they are paying a lot in rent for the 20% they do not currently own.

I am buying a few K tomorrow because chart shows that stock has a great ability to make quick 30% gains.

rayongthai

How about that?....two new posters on this thread? I was s starting to feel lonely.

hehe....unlike ONSM, NYER is profitable and growing...not full of hot air. There is no way in hell that i would pay $3.3 for garbage like ONSM just because the sector is hot

rayongthai

I get the feeling that NYER will start moving up now. The tax selling season is almost over with the January Effect in clear view now.