3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

HISC.PK 20 Bagger *

Started by fill_the_gap., June 08, 2005, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fill_the_gap.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050602/25189.html?.v=1

Nextel Execs Affiliated with HISC.
:o
Should switch exchanges any day.
Volume picking up substantially in anticipation.

Balance sheet over $ 500,000.00 Net Profit.

A Steal, IMO.

fill_the_gap.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050602/25189.html?.v=1

Nextel Execs Affiliated with HISC.

Should switch exchanges any day.
Volume picking up substantially in anticipation.

Balance sheet over $ 500,000.00 Net Profit.

A Steal, IMO. :o

setravis

I looked at this and I agree with you.
I will be getting into this one.
Good find, Jeff. ;D
Good luck with your trade. Are you in now?
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Members you had better check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

fill_the_gap.

I am in for half.  Will be a large % of my portfolio.

Will add the rest tomorrow.

Are we missing anything here ?

A profitable penny.

setravis

I got my feet wet on this one this afternoon.
I don't think we are missing anything.
3 month chart is bullish.
Good Luck. 8)

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=HISC,uu[m,a]daclyyay[db][pb50!b200][vc60][iUb14!La12,26,9]&pref=G
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

fill_the_gap.

Read the attachments that I e-mailed to you.   ;D

HISC...  Do the DD.  I did and am adding at the open.  Average is 3 cents.

This has more short term potential than any I have seen as it moves exchanges in the next few weeks.  Can happen at any time.  I am not going to miss this one.

fill_the_gap.

This is a bonus.  Cyber Tracker is ready to hit market too.  Look at product portfolio.
$ 500, 000.00 2004 without Contracts.  Imagine the total package this company can bring.

Homeland Integrated Security Systems Inc. Signs Exclusive Marketing Agreement for the Cyber Noze - ''The Next Generation in Portable Explosive Detection.''
Business Wire - June 09, 2005 08:30

ASHEVILLE, N.C., Jun 09, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Homeland Integrated Security Systems, Inc. (Pink Sheets: HISC) is pleased to announce that it has signed an exclusive marketing agreement for the Cyber Noze - "The Next Generation in Portable Explosive Detection" is now available for the Homeland Security market.

Homeland Integrated Security Systems has the rights to distribute the Cyber Noze which was developed in conjunction with the US Navy. The device is capable of detecting trace amounts of most commercial and military explosives. The Cyber Noze offers Non Contact, Real Time Explosive trace detection.

As part of the agreement, Homeland Integrated Security Systems will be responsible for the marketing and distribution of The Cyber Noze. Homeland Integrated Security Systems, Inc. has a 30% margin on each unit sold at $29,900 per unit. Homeland Integrated Security Systems anticipates the market for the Cyber Noze to be in excess of $50 Million in the next 3 years.

The Cyber Noze employs a novel technology for the detection of explosive vapors that is more sensitive than existing devices. The advanced technique detects the presence of parts per trillion (ppt) of explosive molecules, without physical contact and in real time. The Cyber Noze has a unique "tornado" sample acquisition system which collects samples, ionizes them, and identifies the sample for an explosive. If the explosive is present, the LCD screen will display and identify the explosive and an alarm will sound.

Homeland Integrated Security Systems anticipates receiving purchase orders for the Cyber Noze in the next few weeks and will announce those orders as they come.

About Homeland Integrated Security Systems:

Homeland Integrated Security Systems owns proprietary technology and has the rights to use patents to some of the most innovative and sophisticated security products. One of the key target markets is the 361 commercial seaports in the US which are vulnerable to criminal penetration. The company is now accepting pre orders for the Cyber Tracker at www.hissusa.com.

For more information please visit our website www.hissusa.com or contact Matt Maguire 1-866 THE APPL(E)

Statements regarding financial matters in this press release other than historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The company intends that such statements about the Company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, technology efficacy and all other forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. Homeland Integrated Security Systems, Inc. is a development stage company who continues to be dependent upon outside capital to sustain its existence. Since these statements (future operational results and sales) involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company's actual results may differ materially from expected results.

SOURCE: Homeland Integrated Security Systems

Homeland Integrated Security Systems
Matt Maguire, 1-866 THE APPL(E)
www.hissusa.com

Copyright Business Wire 2005



kressad

OK

I jumped in at .035.

Let's see if I'm still the kiss of death.

stocky

Good pick. Jumped the wagon too. I applaud.

Pete

Got in yesterday. Sitting on good +19% already.
Applaud...

daldrich

Thanks for the heads up Jeff,
Bought in on the news of the distribution of a new explosive sniffer w/50m sales projections plus new board listing, should be huge.

fill_the_gap.

I will hold and continue to add on any dips.

This should explode in the next few weeks.

Volume is strong.  Marketing will begin.

When this hits the new market it should trade much higher as most do.

Incredible to find a profitable penny !

Not afraid to hold.

Huge % of my portfolio.

Do the DD.  Call Big Apple Consulting too. 

David Randolph

It is below the open right now, I don't want stocks that are losing momentum as the day goes. But thanks, you got a nice story there, I'll wait for it to show up on my technical filters, good luck !

tommyt

It at least seems to showing some support. I 've had a bid in all day for .030, and it has come down to .031 several times to rest a bit. We'll see.. Oh..It just fell through and it still didn't get it.