3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

HISC.PK 20 Bagger *

Started by fill_the_gap., June 08, 2005, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loffigus

Does anyone have any idea on what kind of price target we can expect from HISC?

I am thinking somewhere in the $0.25 range medium term.  But I am not sure if that is too wishful.  Any thoughts? ;D

dickfromalberta

personally i dont think you are dreaming @ .25  but i have a poor record of exiting a trade.
  we need help by the chart analysts on this site to determine resistance.

fanninac

Added to my stash today as it is tracking up nicely. I expect any day now to get good news and a good pop. Will hold this one for a long time as it's the only stock I have that is not being footballed around.  Love it!

I have been investing for 10 years and have not held a stock with this kind of potential before except SIRI and TASR.   :)


setravis

Resistance......



"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

atalltexan

I am out at this point, pocketing nice profits.  Waited too long on several others, and lost my gains.  Will continue to watch, and buy again on dips.

Athakinu

Do you guys think we will some heavy profit taking Monday?  And have any of you called the company to ask some questions?

stocky

#96
0.1 is pyschological resistance, once its over, you may have a big upside. I am holding all my shares. :)

Being bit greedy with this one, since I have a very small position in this. However, if you are overweight then its always good to take some profits off the table.

Loffigus

I am keeping my shares, I tried to add more today at $.06 but my fill order never happened, before i knew it we were at $.07 then $.08 so I decided to let the profits run for now.

I took a big loss this week though (for the second week in a row) so I closed a lot of other positions.  This is one of the few I left open.

ehos

I'm going to get greedy on this and average up.  It went easily from .5ish to .8ish in one day on monster volume.

I don't see profit taking on Monday as that would be a huge mistake right now.  There is nothing in the charts, volume, price or fundamentals that say 'sell'. 

Like Elite G says, 'don't eat like a bird and poop like an elephant.'  It's time to EAT like an elephant with this one.

I didn't even check interday with this one today.  I was 100% sure it would be up at least 10%  from the volume/price action at start of day.



phonepro26

I got alerted HISC a week or so ago at http://www.smartstockz.com New site.....worth a look. ;)

daldrich

   This used to be a small portion of my portfolio and now it's ready to take over 1st place.  Real comfortable with the slow steady move ( the quick movers seem to dive just as fast).  I don't see $1.00 as even an exit point if the release of the cyber sniffer in a couple weeks is near as profitable as I think.  Huge potential @ every mass transit entry site, Iraq, shipping entry points, border crossings just to name a few.  And with a shift to a bigger exchange this is the one pick that covers all the other losses.

stocky

#101
I am betting that the Cyber-Sniffer may have ISON-like effect. One can recall that ISON was a penny before the mere mentioning of homeland security dept :)

I cant say it will reach 1 or whatever, but if it crosses 0.1 then I do see it rising a lot.

Not pumping, but speculating. And I have taken the ISON ride in the past to know what it means ;)

However, HISC being PK, one need to be on the guard.

fill_the_gap

#102
First of all, I am not here to pump.  No message board is controlling HISC.  Hate for anyone to be a Bagholder but here are my thoughts for buying so many shares.  And I continue to average up.

The true rise in price comes on the confirmation of switching exchanges.
According to my call last week, Matt Maguire said the paper work is all in and can happen at any time.  Call him at Big Apple Consulting to confirm.

This is only the beginning.  .PK is frightening.  Betting on the change near term.
Too many big names at stake here to be .PK.  Even a Gentleman affiliated with the Bush Presidency.  The Cyber Tracker in the Nextel Phones, Cars, Ports, People...etc.  All discussed.

Be careful.  I am all in.  Trend does not show any signs of retreating. 
Not sure when to take profits here.  Usually would sell half but never seen such a bullish signal on all levels.  Picking up steam, even on a Friday ?  Opinion is the BB status has leaked and is coming near term.

Read my initial posts about HISC having $ 500,000 revenue last year.

Imagine more ports being served by HISC.  Strong services in the HISC bag.  Many items to present the total package.  Sales already being booked in large lots. 

Consistant rise and huge volume is positive that they are not blowing smoke.

People will kick themselves about not buying at these levels.

You wonder about being at the front end of a tremendous opportunity.
Here it is, IMO.

Take profits on up if that makes you comfortable.  It could crash any time.  I am taking the chance and not even considering a sale until it switches exchanges.

Own in all accounts.  Best of luck !  Too good to be true ?  We will see.
Is definately a case study.  Someone eventually will get burned.  But will it be from not buying ?
Hmmmm.  My risk tolerance is very high.  Recommend taking some profits to ease minds....


-Jeff-  ;)
Just one opinion, do the research

golfqtee

I tried all day Thursday to buy at a dip.  Didn't work.  I noticed huge buys pre open on Friday.  I bit the bullet and got in at .062.     I will take my profits along the way, of course, but, I'll leave a few shares in for the ride.  Actually, HISC is in the same business as one of my customers, SAIC!!  If they would partner, there would be no end to the $$$!  Looking forward to seeing where this goes short and long term.  Happy Trading!

fill_the_gap

#104
Adding Monday AM.  Taking BRVO capital and profit to be all in here.
Imagine the potential if the articles and company is legit.

Do not recommend that any of you go all in on one company.

Very confident here with my Due Diligence.  Plus already up almost 200% cost averaging up, so can take a hit if necessary.

Buying more in all accounts. :o

HISC volume and momentum is picking up steam.  Best chart on the board ?

3 SOF Candidate ?  hmmmmm.

-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research