3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GNTA.OB...Sector: Healthcare...Industry: Biotechnology & Drugs

Started by ours, May 09, 2005, 11:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plocp

yesterday hearvy instituional buying, if today's CC has good news on partner, this stock should really get fire

plocp

doesn't look good today, people don't like the CC

wrangler

Don't give up yet,plocp. Look at after hours trading for today.
GENTA INC (RT-ECN)   
Symbol: GNTA
Last Trade: 1.50 Jan 4
After Hours Change:  0.01 (0.67%)
Today's Change:  0.02 (1.32%)
Bid: 1.41
Ask: 1.56

;D
wrangler

wrangler

Didn't like how GNTA was stalling so I decided to sell @1.46 for a small profit. This is not to say that it might not climb higher but after conferance yesterday that if it was a good report it would be making more gains today so I sold.
Good luck to all holding :)
wrangler

plocp

i sold too, as pre previous experience, if after CC the stock not up, then it will down

qma

gnta is up again.

wrangler

qma, it's moving like a rocket, look at volume and after hours trading. I should have held longer. Are you in. Goodluck to those still holding.

GENTA INC (NasdaqNM:GNTA) Delayed quote data 
After Hours (RT-ECN): 1.78  0.03 (1.71%)
Last Trade: 1.75
Trade Time: Jan 11
Change:  0.18 (11.46%)
Prev Close: 1.57
Open: 1.59
Bid: 0.01 x 100
Ask: 9,000.00 x 100
1y Target Est: N/A

  Day's Range: 1.56 - 1.78
52wk Range: 0.75 - 1.98
Volume: 10,164,994
Avg Vol (3m): 2,188,700
Market Cap: 200.23M
P/E (ttm): 7.35
EPS (ttm): 0.24
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A)

   
wrangler

qma

I was in at 1.40 on 12/30/2005 and am still holding.

Stocky2000

I will buy Gnta if we break the 2.00...then we would have space to around 3.20 where the next resistence is. So i set a buy trigger at 2.01....i also watch the volume..

qma

$2.12 with hugh volume.

higherstocks

GNTA - Rumor of FDA approval on a drug by Tuesday. Downside is small and upside is big, in this case.  >:D

jfra

Adam, regardless of what happens with "approvals" for this stock, trust me when I tell you that it's one of the most rigged, manipulated stocks out there..I know from experience..
best of luck..
J.

higherstocks

Why I like GNTA and PPS could run to $12-$15 in the short term.  The PE Ration compared to the Industry is very atractive to me alone.

                             GNTA                                  Industry
Market Cap:            278.03M                              148.70M
Revenue (ttm):        36.46M                                10.42M
Gross Margin (ttm):  133.54%                               91.33%
EBITDA (ttm):          11.04M                               -15.08M
Net Income (ttm):    22.62M                               -17.59M
P/E (ttm):               10.21                                   36.15
P/S (ttm):                6.90                                    19.76
Sales Growth          471.00%                                22.10%

Also Some more recent facts:
P/E to growth ratio suggests stock may be undervalued.
Exceeded analyst earnings estimates for second straight quarter.
On 11/08/05 GNTA beat analyst earnings estimates.

And not to mention Technically looking very strong recently.

camaaron

is gnta a good buy at this leave?

davidzwq

Quote from: camaaron on January 30, 2006, 10:37:28 PM
is gnta a good buy at this leave?

I don't think so, wait some pullback.