3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SVVS - Sector: Technology---Industry: Computer Services

Started by AussieTrader, June 16, 2005, 10:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

Quote from: Terlisa on March 15, 2006, 02:39:55 PM
SVVS will also break today the $1.26 resistance & that's happening now...SVVS currently trading @ $1.33

Goodluck!!

I'm smelling a strong close again today .. ha ha ha ;) :D ;D

REALDEALS21

Profit taking might take place tommorrow, what do you think TERLISA ???

Terliso

#32
Quote from: REALDEALS21 on March 15, 2006, 03:00:34 PM
Profit taking might take place tommorrow, what do you think TERLISA ???

REALDEAL,

It might but i'm not worried, SVVS just crossed the EMA(200) & that's a very bullish situation right now... If you ask me, I'll ride this baby until SVVS met the upward major resistance & that's just below 2 bucks or higher.. it depends on the direction of the uptrend  ;)

SVVS broke the resistance today @ 1.26 made a new 52week high ;)

Goodluck!!

usedcasting

Bid - $1.35   Bid Size - 95000

As my little boy would say, YEEESSSSS!

uc.
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

Leaira

I put a limit order in for this stock at 1.12, and it got filled near the end of the day!  I never thought I'd get this, after seeing it in the 1.40's this morning.  It bounced right off the 5-day EMA and closed a few pennies higher.  Hope this continues with the uptrend and today was just profit-taking.  Stop is at 1.01 just in case the trend changes.

Leaira

Terliso

#35
Quote from: Leaira on March 16, 2006, 09:00:42 PM
I put a limit order in for this stock at 1.12, and it got filled near the end of the day!  I never thought I'd get this, after seeing it in the 1.40's this morning.  It bounced right off the 5-day EMA and closed a few pennies higher.  Hope this continues with the uptrend and today was just profit-taking.  Stop is at 1.01 just in case the trend changes.

Leaira

Congrats Leaira ;)

Yesterday SVVS went down 15% & i think that's normal for a stock that rose 107% in 3 weeks ... I should have sold it yesterday when it gapped up @ open for 30% profit & buy it again today, damn! what a waste ;D ;D ;D

SVVS still a bullish stock, i'll keep holding SVVS ;)

Weekly chart perfect!! ;)

Terliso

#36
SVVS bouncing from the trendline & the 50% fibonacci retracement level.. looks good here ;) :D

Terliso

#37
Let's get it on!!   :D ;D ;)
I would not surprise if i see SVVS @ $2 level in the near-term, my previous chart says take profit above $2... So i'll let the profit run for now ;)

*** SAVVIS Elects Jonathan C. Crane as Chairman of the Board
*** SAVVIS in Compliance with Nasdaq Requirements
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=SVVS

joet

Nice Find Terlisa...  Still a buy for monday AM?  pehaps looking for 20% or so?
I have not looked at fundementals yet...
Do you have a screener for your 3 M's ??  Any new ones you are watching that you would like to share?

ZENX should be a good multi month play this spring, i am hoping to buy more in the .60's before the storms begin, also hope to get back into HOM under 6

Have a great weekend, thanx for the replys on LL's thread  cheers joe

Terliso

Quote from: Terlisa on March 14, 2006, 03:49:21 PM
By the way i got in @ 1.07 this morning....I hope SVVS can give me nice return.. Hehehe..  ;) :D ;D  ....goodluck!!

Sitting @ more than 54%... great run ;)

As you can see in the weekly chart, Bull Power is still showing that the bulls are in control of the stock.. ;)


Terliso

Quote from: Terlisa on April 07, 2006, 10:35:07 PM
Quote from: Terlisa on March 14, 2006, 03:49:21 PM
By the way i got in @ 1.07 this morning....I hope SVVS can give me nice return.. Hehehe..  ;) :D ;D  ....goodluck!!

Sitting @ more than 54%... great run ;)

As you can see in the weekly chart, Bull Power is still showing that the bulls are in control of the stock.. ;)



I'm thinking to take profits tomorrow... with 8,000 shares close today @ 1.89 i'm happy with 76%[/color]

Goodluck if you're still in, looks like bulls still in control of SVVS ;)

Terliso

SAVVIS Announces First-Quarter Investor Webcast on Monday, April 24 at 5:00 PM EDT
Thursday April 6, 4:15 pm ET


ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 6, 2006--SAVVIS, Inc. (NASDAQ:SVVS - News), a leading global IT utility, today announced it will host its first-quarter investor webcast and conference call on Monday, April 24, 2006, at 5:00 PM EDT. Senior executives will discuss the company's financial results for the first quarter 2006 and update investors on company operations and the outlook for 2006.

Terliso

#42
I hope you guys got out this morning as i do... SVVS has reached my initial target just below 2 ;)

Chart: March 14, 2006

Terliso

#43
Quote from: Alister on April 11, 2006, 01:08:55 PM
I hope you guys got out this morning as i do... SVVS has reached my initial target just below 2 ;)

Chart: March 14, 2006

SVVS is now going for correction..
SVVS prints higher price but WEEKLY-MACD Histogram ticks down....It's a sign to run if you are a Medium-term trader ;)

setravis

9:29AM SAVVIS Comm reaffirms 2006 rev guidance of $730-750 mln vs $741.8 mln consensus (SVVS) 1.89 : Co issues slide show in 8-K. Reaffirms 2006 rev guidance of $730-750 mln vs $741.8 mln consensus. Says long-term target is to grow revenue 10-15% annually.

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis