3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Buying 1% in a Pink: IBCX

Started by David Randolph, December 01, 2006, 04:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stocky

I had some costly lessons with once MTDX.PK now SCPT.PK. These guys are complete crooks. But not all pink sheets are like these. I know that there are few good ADRs that trade as pink sheets. So can't say everyone is a crook but certainly, 99% of them are.

tokyopua

I might hold through tomorrow, as I see the knock on effect of the 3SOF working now as I just got an alert from the stockalarm.com about IBCX.  These guys seem to have a good track record on their alterts, I saw CHDT fly right after their alert (of course I was already in because it was a 3SOF pick :-)

Anyway, it may be that the ripple effect is starting as the 3SOF pump caused others to pump, we will see tomorrow.
Chance favors the prepared mind

Stocky2000


trexkerry

Quote from: ket1390 on December 15, 2006, 02:01:10 AM
patience...this is on the radar...ibcx under top 3



http://www.pinksheets.com/marketactivity/topquotes.jsp

Thanks for the link, very useful.  ICBX is now the number 1 requested quoted on the pinksheets website.  I really am torn on this one, I think if if we all held for another day or two we might get our pop, maybe a sell limit is the way to go, I think I'll sell only if it drops 10%+ intraday. (or shoots up 50%)  ;D