3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

WBTO.OB

Started by gmarc66, December 06, 2006, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Nice chart..not in, but moving nicley on very good vol.

at present pps just hit hod of 1.60
52week high if 1.80

glta

shipman

#1
I like this one.  India search engine.  Can you say takeover target.  18 million shares outstanding.  Nice find.  I'll get in. 1.58

shipman

#2
Why's it going up?

Web2Corp's (WBTO) ByIndia.com Ranked #1 in Growth for Indian Search Engines by Alexa.com
Monday December 4, 1:24 pm ET 
New Indian Social Networking Site Rapidly Overtaking Competitors


ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Web2Corp's (OTCBB:WBTO - News) ByIndia.com has established itself as a growth leader among Indian search engines, outperforming any other site by more than 300% in the 30 days since it was re-launched as a web portal and social networking site. With double the reach of former #3-ranked Guruji.com and almost two thirds the traffic of long-established #2-ranked portal 123India.com, ByIndia.com is quickly becoming the Indian web portal of choice. Over the same 30 days, traffic is up 700% and the site has jumped up 68,000 pages in the ranking, according to Internet traffic ranking site Alexa.com.

shipman

Daily and Weekly

shipman


422fwhp

I nibbled a bit although I don't like gaps.

GLTA...Jody

shipman

#6
I think you'll probably be alright.  The interest in this baby is strong. Besides 30 million market cap?  It's going higher.  You know sometimes gaps never get filled.  I believe that to be the case here.  Coming up strong from the bottom.  I see it as a continuation and not exhaustion.

shipman

#7
Applaud Julia!!!  Yeahhhhhh :D  You da bomb, watch this microcap get out of hand.

gmarc66

glad u guys got in on this...very nice for you!

congrats...nice trading. :)

thanks
julia

422fwhp

Applaud for the pic!!!  I'm SO tempted to take profits here.

shipman

#10
Dude----Wow-----On the radar now.  8)  Wasn't anything better I could have moved my money into today.  Held the position.  Wish it would have been larger.  This stock has momo now.  Seems the place to be (internet search).  India- huge growth market.  Who knows? another Baidu?

shipman

P&F chart.  5.00 price obj.  :o

422fwhp

Quote from: shipman on December 07, 2006, 09:12:18 PM
P&F chart.  5.00 price obj.  :o

I don't know what that means...never learned how to read P&F charts.

shipman

I  don't give much credence to them.  But interesting.  I'll judge the gap tomorrow.  If there is one.

shipman

bouncing off my support line.  currently 1.95