3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

HQS

Started by wrangler, August 21, 2005, 08:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

May be worth checking out.
HQSM Selects Seattle for Sales and Corporate Offices
Market Wire (Fri, Aug 19)  
• HQSM to Penetrate European Equity Markets
Market Wire (Wed, Aug 17)  
• Net Profit for Quarter Exceeds USD 1 Million
Market Wire (Sun, Aug 14)  
HQ SUSTAINABLE MARTM (OTC BB:HQSM.OB) Delayed quote data  

Last Trade: 0.225
Trade Time: Aug 19
Change:  0.03 (15.38%)
Prev Close: 0.195
Open: 0.21
Bid: 0.225 x 5000
Ask: 0.23 x 5000
1y Target Est: N/A

 Day's Range: 0.20 - 0.23
52wk Range: 0.12 - 0.94
Volume: 1,514,935
Avg Vol (3m): 159,337
Market Cap: 22.08M
P/E (ttm): 3.46
EPS (ttm): 0.065
Div Yield (ttm): N/A (N/A)

life is good
wrangler 8)
wrangler


fill_the_gap

#2
Some notes from the call.

-  They are trying to get into the retail side (restaurant distribution)
-  The weather played a large role in the lack of production last year
-  The new capacity should exponentially grow HQSM
-  Low public float as insiders have a large stake
-  Seattle should provide a base for business in one of the largest seafood markets
-  Norbert cannot speculate on the future
-  He hinted towards filing before the 15th
-  Norbert also said they qualify for the AMEX.  He would not say whether or not they are going from BB to AMEX now, but he said it was the goal.

We will see.  I am buying in order to not miss an early filing and the interview from the AMEX floor.    ;)

Copied from another board.
By: dis42 
07 Nov 2005, 10:35 AM EST
Msg. 561 of 561
Jump to msg. #   
3 shows/docu/interview coming next weeks with hqsm:

11/18:money tv interview with sporns(discussing q results + important announcement)

winter:
"World Business Review" (WBR) airs on CNBC (as paid programming) and Bravo! discussing 21st Century Environmental Solutions

winter:
Platinum Television Group is pleased to announce the selection of HQ Sustainable Maritime Industries, Inc. (OTC BB:HQSM.OB - News) for its innovative, educational television series, Business & Beyond. The company will be featured in a segment on "The Booming Asia Market -- Food that Can be Farmed with No Chemicals."


new investors will be interested when they see what growth capacities this company has.....


Just one opinion, do the research

wrangler

I'm not in but looks promising. Trying to get in on SWKJ & CYHD reason I say trying I have a set limit order in for now to see if they will go thru, if not will decide what to do after that. 
I like how HQSM looks I use what I call MOM/28MA trading. Moving on momentum/28 day moving average. Chart will show a buy signal was given in the MACD at bottom of chart.Look at chart I posted and you will see. When blue line goes above the black that is the buy signal and when blue line goes back down below black line that is the sell signal. Good luck trading :)
wrangler

wrangler

I'm sorry I meant to say when Black line goes above blue line that is the buy signal and when it goes back below that will be the sell signal. Hope i have it right this time . Look at previous ups and downs and you will see what I mean. Any questions feel free to ask.
wrangler

JKN

No problem...I can't recall a single time that I've ever been confused or gotten mixed up doing TA.  ;)

fill_the_gap

#6
Keep a close eye on HQSM.
It may take off with the earnings and scheduled interviews to follow.

I am in for more than usual on a penny.   ;D
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

#7
Greetings from HQ Sustainable Maritime Industries Inc. I forwarded the attached answers  yesterday to my IR person. I wanted him to structure a more formal reply. However while waiting for him, I send you the answers I gave to him.

See below in red.

Best Regards,
Norbert Sporns, CEO

I am intrigued by your company and have a few questions.

How many total shares authorized, outstanding and in the float ? 110 million

How many shares do you currently have ? The founder group owns 75 million shares

Have you or other insiders sold in past 6 months, if so, why ? No

Is the financing with Cornell ? Is it toxic ? Non financing with Cornell. No toxic funding.

Will the 15th filing be on time ? Yes    

Why did the long term price go from over $ 1 to under 20 cents ?  Registration of an SB2 went effective for early stage investors.  When they sold the share price dropped.

Was there a past split ? No

Any plans for a split ?  (I will not invest if a Reverse Split is in the future) No

Do you continue to grow rapidly ? Of course

Should this quarter filing reflect new growth ? you will see shortly
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

Depending on the filing and/or news the tight range could move HQSM up rapidly.

I am adding to my position here.
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

The CEO is a straight shooter.  He has been very receptive to the calls.  Glad that it worked out.   ;) 
Just one opinion, do the research

logocovet

applause Fill,

U really have a way with CEOs.   :)

I've been long in HQSM since .44, per David recommendation.  This stock seems way undervalued @ PE of 8.  You mentioned the company filing to be in the AMEX.  Does AMEX have companies priced below $1? 

fill_the_gap

#11
They may have to wait as a longer term goal for the AMEX.
The growth story can get them there in the future.

HQSM can really explode with the low public float.
Maybe today will bring volume.

The CEO knows how to market his company.

This week should be interesting.  Call from the AMEX floor the 19th.
Just one opinion, do the research

logocovet

I d'ont understand the sell off.  Earnings seems to be good.  Can anyone see what the market didn't like?

422fwhp

Sell the news?

Profit taking.

esotericist

This company has admittedly seen excellent gains recently, was featured here, too. Often people think the action is over once the stock has jumped off the floor, the money's all been made, time to move on. I maintain that in this case, a well-run 10PE growth business in a high growth sector (food), that the best action lies ahead. Another double or possible triple.

For a couple of reasons I think the recent action was only the beginning.

Firstly, the fundamentals. We have here a European owner-managed "Chinese" company in a high growth business. The company has a plan and the funding to execute it. They are in the sustainable aquaculture business and do so in a most environmentally friendly way mainly exporting tilapia fish and shrimp, but also earning revenue from nutraceutical products. They sell all over the world, not only to the USA. They also believe in treating their employees and suppliers properly...

Second reason? Pure charting. I believe we are ABOUT to enter the 5th wave UP and given there is little overhead resistance above 46 cents (we're at 45 cents now), and above 58 cents, almost NO resistance, it could easily reattain the highs in this attached chart on expectations of a great 4th quarter (the last quarter is historically the best in this business).

They have just opened an office in Seattle to cut out the middleman as well, and are in the process of rebranding their products with a high value, top class brand image. As a result they have a completely vertically integrated model that NONE of the other fragmented suppliers can come close to matching. Indeed... none are trying.

hqfish.com

http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=longtermhqsm4yg.jpg

1.34 target.

Short Term, since I made this chart... it bounced at the trend line as expected and has gone up 15%.

This chart is a couple of sessions old. We're now at 45 cents.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7200/shorttermhqsm4tw.jpg

Good luck and DYODD.