3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NMKT.OB

Started by Irishman, June 24, 2005, 02:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsintexas

I hear ya wrangler.  I Guess I am using this as more of a "vent" session....

echo

Quote from: rspisek on May 24, 2006, 11:12:39 AM
Another good news and the stock continues to go down... I reallywould like to find out if there is any explanation for it.. It just has to go up, if all the financial reports are true.
 


I just think pennys (in general)are out of favor right now. That doesn't mean you won't find one going up, but I think most pennys are in the red.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

ymeramees


wrangler

Hi ymeramees
Hope what you're chart shows is a sign of what is to come.
Goodluck to all holding :)
wrangler

jsintexas

Sold today.   >:(  Got tired of watching it continue to go down every day.  GLTA that are holding.  It was too much for me.

wrangler

All traders must decide when to pull the trigger and I've done it many times on a losing position. Hope you will make back you're loss on you're next buy.
Still holding and plan to for the long term if necessary.
Goodluck to all still holding,, if any is :)

Quote from: jsintexas on May 30, 2006, 05:26:15 PM
Sold today.   >:(  Got tired of watching it continue to go down every day.  GLTA that are holding.  It was too much for me.
wrangler

Lucas Scott

I'm still holding Wrangler. We will suffer together on this one.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

wrangler

Hi Lucas Scott
We may be suffering now but will be feeling better later. If I didn't believe in this stock so much I guess I would have sold by now also but I strongly believe this will shoot up one day soon and it will be fast.
hoping this to be the outcome of what is going to happen                       

Quote from: Lucas Scott on May 30, 2006, 06:54:41 PM
I'm still holding Wrangler. We will suffer together on this one.
wrangler

jsintexas

I hear ya guys!  Hope it works for you.  But, I kept saying the same things when it was .60, .58, .55, .53, .51, .49, etc...

wrangler

Quote from: jsintexas on May 30, 2006, 07:34:09 PM
I hear ya guys!  Hope it works for you.  But, I kept saying the same things when it was .60, .58, .55, .53, .51, .49, etc...

Messed up my filter keys and hope it's working now. I guess it depends on when you entered NMKT. My first buy was on 3-13-06 @.34 and have sold and re-entered about three times since. Last buy was @.51 but still making profit since I first entered. There is about two other threads on it that has post from me on it that is why you don't see all my transactions on it.
All penny stock's are hard to figure out and hard to win at that's why I'm going to try and stay away from them and if I do buy one I'm going small to limit losses on them.
wrangler

jsintexas

just curious..are you still in?  If you are, you have more eggs than I do!  They went down some more since I dumped them.  I hope you either got out or they make a move up soon!

wrangler

Hi jsintexas
Stll holding and have no plans of letting go till I make some green stuff on this stock. My buy prise was @.51,, it's all part of the risk.
wrangler

wrangler

Get ready for all those still holding. It's getting close to rocket time.
• NewMarket Technology, Inc. SqueezeTrigger Price is $0.44. Approximately 35.5 Million Shares Shorted Since January 2005 According To Buyins.net Research Report
Business Wire (Wed 10:07am) 
wrangler

raspi

Finally some nice move. I hope we will be rewarded for our patients  :)

From Knobias: NewMarket Technologies Holding Important Levels

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 15:20 ET

NewMarket Technology (OTCBBB:NMKT) has been volatile over the last few months' trading between .25 and .70 cents. It has a pattern of holding around the .30 level. Today it may have turned up again stemming a decline that started around mid-April after a rapid rise to .69.. The positives about its price action are that it continues to make higher lows on its breakdowns. NMKT is pretty liquid--- trading about 2 million shares per day --and has a good following of traders and market watchers. It caught our eye today as it approaches many overhead resistance areas ( 200 Day Moving Average ), and closing above 40 cents gets it back on a roll. In the penny stock world I haven't seen aggressive shorts like the ones who appear in NMKT with short volume increasing over 90% since March, and they seem a bit overexposed. The company is market and media savvy and knows when they the Street the
leaning the wrong way,---which we sense may be happening here. We have no information on any expected news, but this chart pattern tells us that something positive may be on the horizon for NewMarket and its shareholders.

wrangler

#194
Great PR rspisek
Keep them coming when you see one. All signs are starting to point up.
Goodluck to all holding :)
wrangler