3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

IIP

Started by Athakinu, June 17, 2005, 05:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athakinu

IIP had a huge volume today, crossing the 50 days moving average yesterday and up 8% in price today. A few months ago it went up about 70% in less than a week. And there were some insider buying 10 days ago. What do you think?  Will it fly?? ???

Gurukul

Yes chart looks set to go. I am going to buy IIP on Monday.

saffeysite1

Quote from: saffeysite1 on May 09, 2005, 07:03:21 PM
IIP- came out with thier earnings this evening.  Positive news.  I suggest going to Yahoo finance and reading the report.  At .50 This is a bargain.

I posted this a while ago.  I bought this stock about three months ago for a hold.  Company is recovering.  They had a lot of shares outstanding, taken a while to move in price. Supply is drying up.


Athakinu

This company looks good. I will buy.
For what its worth there has only been insider selling in this company since Nov 03. Then there was a purchase of 50.000 shares by the same guy who bought on the 7th of June. And within two months from November 2003 the shares went from 1.15 to 2.71.
I could even live with half of that... :)

setravis

June 16, 2005, 10:00AM ET, UPDATE: INTERNAP NTWK SVCS (AMEX:IIP)-Rated new 'TOP PICK' Strong Buy Near term Target $0.75 12Month Target $1.25, Note: Very positive news related to INTERNAP as clients of INTERNAP> AT&T T and Microsoft Corp. MSFT announced a groundbreaking strategic alliance that is expected to revolutionize the development, deployment and delivery of next-generation Internet Protocol (IP)-based communications services. Also note: INTERNAP has alerted investors that this year is a milestone in regards to INTERNAP seeing Net Income positive, INTERNAP has 5 Analysts: Thomas Weisel Partners AMEX:IIP Peer Perform 12 Month Target $1, Needham & Co. AMEX:IIP Buy Target $1, We see INTERNAP as being undervalued & an excellent penny stock to invest in as not many Analysts rate a penny stock proves that INTERNAP is a worthy investment, We believe fair value in the current market is $0.75. www pennystocksdaily com



"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

nica33

#5
Nice action today!!!  I would like to know if there is some kind of G-pattern here.   

Thanks for the comments


Nica33 ;)
Keep it simple !!

Terliso

#6
IIP on my list for next week:

I've missed this one.. I believe IIP can go much much higher from the current price @ 0.94
The 0.99 resistance is just 5 cents away from friday's session..

IIP Charts:

Terliso

#7
Finally break the 0.99 resistance... i got lucky here gaining more than 10% in a day
*** IIP also made a break on Ascending Triangle, looking good on heavy volume ;)

Terliso

#8
Still steaming hot!! Rising, Rising... :o :o

oppear

I was hoping to see some pullback today, but this just keeps rising.
Perhaps I should wait a little longer for a good entry point...?

Terliso

IIP

Terliso

#11
I believe IIP still not finished trending up....but it will pullback, this may be the right time to add if you like pyramiding if you are long ;)

Terliso

Oppss.. I don't know that 3SOF BOUGHT & SOLD IIP ... over 77% profit, good play 3SOF team,!!

I got out on this one last week @ 1.24, but i will i come back when the time is right ;)
MACD histogram is ticking down...  Let IIP rest for a while ;)

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4725.30

Keichi

New 52wk high. any opinions where its going?