3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

AMEP.OB is starting up again

Started by golfqtee, June 30, 2005, 01:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

Let's rumble...Back above the 50-dma. We need some more volume to kick it in.
Support @ 0.06...0.05...0.04
Resistance @ 0.07...0.08...0.10

Technicals
Last Price Quote is:
9.58%above 13-day EMA
15.71%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: 99 
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

mezz

nice hammer cadle yesterday on high volume . I think its ready to move back up

oicpecnoc

I made more $ on AMEP than all of my other winners combined in 05.  Not prepared to grab as many as I had previously, but I did jump in for 100k shares, totally betting on good news from their drilling operations.  If its bad news, I won't be able to give these shares away, but if they are successful as greeneyedhawk seems to think they will be, it is worth the risk to me.

setravis

#108
Here is a thread on AMEP.
All you got to do is find it, and post your comments to it, to update it.
Lot's of info, with lot's of reading.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

oicpecnoc

hey setravis,

It was late and I just responded to what was said on the existing thread.  Brain fart.  I'm sure Fred will delete the other thread that was started soon.

setravis

#111
Quote from: oicpecnoc on January 27, 2006, 07:46:43 AM
hey setravis,

It was late and I just responded to what was said on the existing thread. Brain fart. I'm sure Fred will delete the other thread that was started soon.

I smite you for your rude comment !
Besides I was speaking to the one that started the new thread.
This is an outstanding website where stock pickers trade ideas, not your local yahoo name calling message board. People like you give 3SOF a bad name.You don't deserve to be here.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

oicpecnoc

Setravis,

I had a brain fart, you are not a brain fart.  ;D

setravis

Well if I took it the wrong way.
I give the applaud that I took away , back !  ;)
I'm just that kind of person. ;D
The new thread that mezz started , got merged with this one.  ;D
Good luck with all your trades.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

gmarc66

Thursday, February 23 2006 8:30 AM, EST

American Energy Production Inc. Announces Major New Development and Strategic Acquisition



MINERAL WELLS, TX -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 02/23/06 -- American Energy Production Inc. (OTC BB: AMEP) is pleased to announce investee Bend Arch Petroleum has acquired another drilling rig in a joint venture agreement with Armadrill USA, a subsidiary of Aramadrill Mexico.

The acquisition consists of a Challenger 360 Drilling Rig capable of drilling to a depth of 6,000 feet as well as drilling horizontal wells in the Barnett Shale. In today's environment this deal greatly expands the business plan of Bend Arch Petroleum Inc. Profit potential for Bend Arch Petroleum Inc. will be greatly enhanced. Not only does this give the company the ability to use the rig on Bend Arch Petroleum's own drilling projects but management will now be able to contract the rig to other oil and natural gas operators for high drilling prices. The Challenger 360 rig will enable Bend Arch Petroleum to acquire working interests in other wells increases our diversification with drilling oil and natural gas wells and also producing oil and gas wells. Discussions are already underway on several drilling projects.

Charles Bitters, President of American Energy Production Inc., stated, "With the exception of the purchase of our Ideco H-40 Drilling Rig, this is the most significant development of our company to date. I believe this deal greatly improves our future balance sheet and will make the drilling operation more efficient. I believe we are positioning The Company to be a major player in the Barnett Shale natural gas play. Also, the alliance Bend Arch Petroleum Inc. and Armadrill USA have formed will enable Bend Arch Petroleum to buy drilling equipment out of Mexico that is not available in the United States at this time."

Like the Ideco H-40 rig, the Armadrill rig needs some preparation work. The rig is already in Bend Arch Petroleum yard in Mineral Wells, Texas, and is being worked on daily. Management looks forward to the announcement of our first drilling contract or first Company project in the Barnett Shale.

Kublakhan

Rocketing on an excellent yearly report + PR

I'm betting this will gap up in the morning.  In at .083

setravis

"AMEP.OB" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.   ;D     
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.    ;)   

Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$     8)


I will leave you Friday's closing chart.......
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis