3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

MCHM

Started by Ramsburg, June 21, 2005, 09:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

Hi,

MCHM it's a pharmaceutical company, it's a penny but traded on the Nasdaq, they just had a shareholders meeting last tuesday... and now all this HUGE relative volume with this price action (the volume yesterday, was the all time high since their IPO)... Some insiders buying in April....
They may be up to something... But I don't know...

BOSTON, June 14, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- MacroChem Corp. (Nasdaq: MCHM) President and CEO Robert J. DeLuccia told shareholders here today that, armed with the strongest clinical data in the company's history, its executive team is now focused on partnering discussions and securing the financial resources necessary to fully exploit its opportunities and create additional shareholder value

I believe that they may start giving some good news soon ;) ... Just a feeling...

But with a chart like this I have to buy first and ask questions later...  >:D

Any comments ?

best regards,

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

AussieTrader

The chart is talking Ramsburg, pretty clear message, great trend break.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

The_Smaker

The Smaker

Ramsburg

#3
Quote from: The_Smaker on June 21, 2005, 09:53:12 AM

I'm buying and I want 3 bags !  :)



3 bags ? I want 10  >:D

No.. just kidding .... All I want, is what the market is willing to give me... nothing more then that ;)

I like the price action today, it proves that something its really going on... I don't know what, but I don't think thats important... right now, the price is moving, and thats all I care about ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

TRUNK


stocky


Pete

Chart sure looks good, indicating a trend reversal. I am in at .32
Thanks Ramsburg


Ramsburg


2 more charts to update this call.

The first upside resistance is $0.52, which is the long term descending resistance (using a linear chart).

The potencial is really HUGE for the long term... but I'll I want to see, is how it will react at the first barrier... because after that, the sky is the limit...

Any way... those news must come out to give us some hints about whats really going on...

best regards and happy trading ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

stocky


anthony420

Bought today the second I read Ramsburg's post, in at .31. Ready to make my first contribution in a few days. You guys are UNBELIEVABLE. Thanks

Ramsburg

Quote from: anthony420 on June 21, 2005, 10:49:31 AM
Bought today the second I read Ramsburg's post, in at .31. Ready to make my first contribution in a few days. You guys are UNBELIEVABLE. Thanks

Thanks anthony ;)

Those donations are really helping us a lot ;)

About MCHM, it's kind of a lucky play... I confess that I was not expecting such a price action today... I mean, I was expecting a big move, but not so big...

I believe we can watch here a comon pattern that is «3 big white candles»... and this is just the second one ;)

But caution !!! this is the stock market, and I'm just a player like everybody else here... ;)

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

I'm in with you on this one  Ramsburgh. ;)
Let's Rock................. :o
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Ramsburg


Looks like the upside resistance is being tested today (well, $.50 or $.52 is the same thing)...

Thinking a bit more... if this looks like a 3 big white candles move, and if this is just the second candle... looks like tomorrow we'll have to watch a major breakout... All this not just with a big volume, but witth all time record high volume (!!!)...

I don't know... but I'm just starting to enjoy this trade...

;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

TRUNK

Saw your post on here this morning and the stock was at .32 when I first checked it out, but I dilly dallied around and got in at .36.. Guess it didn't matter much either way since I was only willing to wager $1,000 on it..

Has turned into a little juggernaut though... Thanks Ramsburg!

Ramsburg


Thanks Trunk ;)

Theres some big buyers on Level II:
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account