3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Session of 01/22/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 22, 2007, 09:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

3 minute look for AAGH.OB:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-29099904727136629&hl=en

I'm glad ScottishTrader isn't studying, what a catch !

When I started studying AAGH.OB it was up about 30%, and I had to buy it up 40% :o

Still, at first sight it looks like a great pick, wish me luck ! (thanks a lot Scott ;))

ScottishTrader

Glad I got you one, Just broke .10 with some punch and still going higher.  I'm in at .095, I think this could be a good one here!!  ;D

nica33

CECE ??  Nice vol. today!
Keep it simple !!

dnickers


David Randolph

OK, ARTX, CECE and SGTL more, and there won't be time for more on today's session.

Let's take an end of the session look on those 3, thanks for your participation :)

David Randolph

ARTX 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-8475499872021934232&hl=en

I can see the third quarter was much better than the previous two quarters, and that at least partially explains the 200% rise since November's lows.

The stock can move further up, the chart is certainly bullish, but I fear a pullback is coming since it is approaching an important long term resistance level around $5.

David Randolph

CECE 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=4059635027639177654&hl=en

At first sight CECE is a great stock to own, with both technicals and fundamentals pointing north. I'll consider it for a deeper study and perhaps a longer term investment.

It might pullback some though (and that would present a nice buying opportunity), as it is facing a medium term resistance around $13. 

boatguy

HGR :)

David Randolph

SGTL 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-209491521976380092&hl=en

SGTL is not on fire, despite being up 10% or so, because it is trading below the open. The chart is bearish and fundamentals show a worsening picture from 2005, but perhaps that is already discounted since the stock is down from about $45 in 2005 to the current $4.07 :P

I'm neutral on this stock but I wouldn't buy it right now. Good luck though :)

WallStreetnBio

Hey David, I love the technical and fundamental analysis. Keep up the good work!
#1  CDS
#2  XING

David Randolph

Another strong day for the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio, up 18% or so in its first two days, from $15,000 to about $17,775.

Of course, don't expect this performance everyday, there will be down days along the way.

But, so far, so good, let the good times roll 8)

See you tomorrow !