3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

LDHI.OB ----hOT HOT VOLUME RIGHT NOW

Started by pompano, January 22, 2007, 12:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsgold

It's going up slowly but the volume is really low!

MARS

marsgold

OK, now we have the volume!

All the shares for sale at 0,01$ are gone. We just need to go higher now. :-)

MARS

marsgold

Nice volume yesterday to start this week. We are going to have a very nice volume on the weekly chart.
Still, the action wasn't on the meeting. The MA50 daily is very far if we go up so slowly. :-(

I am hurry to see the action today!


marsgold

Is everybody busy following other stock that I am alone posting on this one?

MARS

marsgold

Up again today. If we can close at 0,011$ the breakout is done.
As yesterday morning, volume is very low.

MARS

pompano

Hey Mars I'm still in this one with you.   ;)  Looking at the chart and the story it's just a matter of time  8) before we see some serious action. Our patience will pay off.

marsgold

Nice to see you are still in with me. :-)
At least, longer we wait for the pop lower is going the MA50/resistance. The MA50 is under 0,013 now and will stop soon to go down.

I buy some shares monday. The share was strong yesterday but the volume way too low. Most of the volume was make buy only one buyer at 0,01$(always nice to see those 99990 orders, I use arca sometimes but it is not very usefull on the OTC exept to push the price higher as the MM's didn't give shares very easily when you use ARCA)

MARS

marsgold

Volume was down again yesterday. And the wall at 0,01$ is back also.
Difficult to know if it will be a big wall or not but we definitively need more volume.

A good news is welcome.

MARS

marsgold

Mmmmh, a news but not something really interesting. Just to say they are changing accountants.

The stock is not doing well. We had a big seller yesterday who make drop the price to 0,091$. The result is that I got some more yesterday.
Not sure it is a good idea, the chart is not looking ugly yet but it's far to be handsome!

I will post the chart later.

With the MA50 gowing down quickly. The resistance seems to be definitively 0,01/0,011$

MARS

marsgold

OK, I am a little bit late. Wa hoping to post the chart before the start of the market but I was busy with my job.

I hope for a bounce but the sellers are very active and the buyers are scared(me too, to be honest)

The chart:

marsgold

Another chart and another way to see it. It is a little bit early to be sure and to validate we need a big up next week. If not, down to 0,006/0,007$ or even 0,005$ in a intraday low. Only in my nightmare I am seeing lower.

Will try to catch some more today in the actual area. If it goes lower, I will buy 500k or 1000k in the 0,005$ area. If it goes lower, I still have my eyes to cry!

The market didn't help at all.

marsgold

OK, finally it's not looking too bad at the end of the day.
The ask is again at 0,01$ and we don't have too many sellers. Next week will be very important.
Didn't buy anything yesterday. I may buy monday but I am going to be very busy with my work at the open monday and put an order without an idea of the opening price is not my cup of tea.

Holding 910K now and loosing a little.

It's one month that the volume is low. We are not very far to break the 0 with the MACD, any pop will do the job.

marsgold

Going up again right now. Volume is low as asual and we don't have news(at least I didn't see any).

MARS

marsgold

Now we have more volume but as usual many many sellers at 0,01$ !

Holding 1110K

MARS