3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/29/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 29, 2007, 09:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Sorry for the late opening, I'm having lunch out with my partner Ramsburg (he's offering me a lobster for my birthday 8)), I'll be here only around 11 am ET, but be my guest and post anything you want.

Thanks for your participation :)

boatguy

Dave take a look at MWY ;D

Happy Birthday!

willbrich

Happy Birtday!

SLGLF.OB

Thanks.

David Randolph


Thanks guys,

I forgot to mention that I'm not planning to sell TRMM and OFI this morning.

AussieTrader

AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

chobi

Happy Birthday ....!!!
   David
Hope you have a great day

sfhappyfish88

Happy Birthday, David.

Let's all have a great day!

buckshot46

I'm a newbie....would like your opinion on three biotechs...DNDN, NKTR, NVD

THANKS AHEAD
BUCKSHOT46

nica33

Keep it simple !!

oakhedge

Happy Birthday, looking forward to a great week!

tokyopua

#10
Happy Birthday David!  Feliz aniversario!  Hope you ate your fill of that lobster, sounds good  :D

Given your previous analysis, EVCC might be a short candidate here soon, currently trading at 7.22, wicked parabolic.
Chance favors the prepared mind

lancefur

With EVCC, what is the price for entry looking like?
Live hard, love harder and be happy.
Have a Super-Fantastic Day!

boatguy


tokyopua

Quote from: lancefur on January 29, 2007, 10:20:22 AM
With EVCC, what is the price for entry looking like?

I cant short because I dont have a margin account, but I would have short sold it right above $7 where it was when I was looking at it.  Its down now to $6.38 so I dont know, I really dont have that much experience shorting, I would defer to David or somebody with more experience shorting stocks.  I was just looking at the chart and how very parabolic it looked for a 2 man company (if I remember David's analysis on this one correctly).
Chance favors the prepared mind

rickjust

happy birthday david,
you can have your cake and eat it too!\
maxi