3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Daytrading with Consensus

Started by Ares, February 08, 2007, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better

Using a stop loss
2 (100%)
Using a hedge
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Ares

Active in the premarket:

AMRN,VION,AVNR,MPSD,EPCT.

I will also keep PMCS in my stalk list.

Ares
Premium Member
Speculator


Rating: 24
Online

Posts: 639


"Buy high, sell higher or Buy low, sell high"


     Re: Daytrading with Consensus
« Reply #390 on: Today at 08:36:14 AM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Ares on Today at 08:42:56 AM
Quote from: elpnoy on Today at 03:56:43 AM
hey wassup ares !!!!!

when do i sell it?


Check out support and resistances then decide how much risk you're willing to take.

Here's a link.

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=8896.msg96398#msg96398





Hi Jay,

This is how PMCS currently looks like.

I'm glad you checked out 3SOF.

There's a lot to learn in here.

Keep in touch,

Ares 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMCS.png (43.49 KB, 670x754 - viewed 1 times.)

« Last Edit: Today at 09:07:33 AM by Ares »  Report to moderator    64.59.144.88 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and 
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#391
Hi mbaugh,

I'm still keeping an eye on CIMT.

I looking to get in (on paper) around the 3.44 range depending where the market maker sits today.

My next entry target if that fails is 3.05 since the stochastics is getting closer to below 20.

I find CIMT becoming more and more attractive.

Ares
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#393
Currently AMRN is breaking the 0.77 resistance  of a tight 1 minute bollinger band.
Blocks on the green have been coming in.
The gap down was betrayed by a positive open price signal.
5 minute 200ma is currently at 3.16

There's a saying that there's a lot of reason to sell but not much reason to buy.
In the case of AMRN it looks like there's a lot of buying happening at the moment.


Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#394
AMRN recently closed above the 5 minute  8ma and the market maker seems to be giving way.
It left the offer.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

AMRN's 0.84 resistance is being broken by volume.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#396
So far, PMCS decided to trade above the doji and has a positive net price and is currently trading +1.25% above the open.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#397
We had a power outage earlier today and was not able to watch AMRN closely.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#398
While I was scanning for stocks that have a MACD divergence and stochastics below 20, I found GNTA.

I wonder if this will pop soon.

Any comments?
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Question: What do you think of the Linear regression/RSI(2) as a tool? Very Good  0 (0%)
Good  0 (0%)
OK  0 (0%)
Bad  0 (0%)
Very Bad  0 (0%)
Voting options
Lock Voting
Edit Poll 
Total Voters: 0

I'd like to find out what indicator most traders like to follow.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Looks like neccesity is the father of invention.

This is what I came up for the DNDN retracements.

I'm looking for info on how to calculate Fibonnaci extentions.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

I believe that the more eyes helping, the better it is.

Traders helping traders to me means traders educating themselves helping each other vs. gamblers (those who don't educate themselves).

If we combine fundamental, technical analysis, and level 2 skills, most likely our probability of success will increase.

Here's a link to the Introduction on Level 2.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/06/Level2Quotes.asp
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#403
I would like to thank 3SOF for allowing us to freely post  here with less or no censorship to further our education on the stock market.

I recently became a member of Elite Trader (and other sites) in search for how other traders interpret the  Wolfe Wave.

While I was there, I stumbled across Spydertrader's journal.

He has 3 journals that has links to videos and books for free.

As of today, it normaly takes about 6 months for most traders to read and absorb the information in it (I'm not sure if that includes watching the videos and books attached to it.)

This is my latest dig for my quest to learn the stock market.

My goal is to learn and see how professional and experienced traders see things - and trade with them.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.