3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Daytrading with Consensus

Started by Ares, February 08, 2007, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better

Using a stop loss
2 (100%)
Using a hedge
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Ares

#465
Here is my annotation of GRMN's 5 minute chart.

Will price break the new descending trendline?
Will it go sideways?

Let's see what the market decides to do on monday. ;D

Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#466
Looks like I rushed selling half of my EDVC (ENDE).

I sold it when I saw it below the 200sma and the RSI2 recently pointed down from above 70 on the daily chart.

I was wondering why my sell order was filled so fast.

What I forgot to check was the weekly chart, RSI2 is still oversold!



Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

SKF and UYG daily chart:
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Hi BigSully, La-onda,

It's nice to see you visit the thread.  ;)
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

BigSully1

I'm always interested in your adventures, Ares, although I don't always understand them. Keep it up and Happy trading.

Ares

#471
My order yesterday on SKF for 96.17 expired.

Today, I got filled on my buy order for SKF at 98.41 (that was placed before I left for work at 11:00 am (2:00 pm EST).

Got lucky (hopefully) because the low of that 5 minute candle was 98.38!


TD update:

UYG
#1 at 29.11, open
#2 at 30.55, open

SKF
#1 at 116.05, open
#2 at 105.46, open
#3 at 98.41, open

Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Looks like there's a lot of signs that SKF is heading higher but anything could happen.

Let's see how the market reacts to these indicators tommorow.  :)
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#473
Looks like the wolfe wave pattern materialized in UYG.

Placed an order to buy UYG at 33.45 before I left for work (and saw that I got a fill when I got back).

TD update:

UYG
#1 at 29.11, open
#2 at 30.55, open
#3 at 33.45, open

SKF
#1 at 116.05, open
#2 at 105.46, open
#3 at 98.41, open

Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

TD update:

UYG
#1 at 29.11, open
#2 at 30.55, open
#3 at 33.45, open

SKF
#1 at 116.05, open
#2 at 105.46, open
#3 at 98.41, open

Has SKF found a new channel to follow? (Green)
Looks like it touched the wolfewave (Blue) at least twice.

Let's see what the market brings us today.

Job #s in about 15 minutes.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

UYG's Daily chart:
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#476
Started to place more orders today on my TD account for my "Bracket Trading".

Orders as of 10:09am EST

Buy SKF at 89.70, filled
Sell SKF at 96.13, open
Buy SKF at 78.91, open
Sell UYG at 37.55, open
Sell UYG at 40.34, open

Updated orders as of 12:14pm EST

Buy SKF at 89.70, filled
Sell SKF at 96.13, open
Buy SKF at 78.91, open
Sell UYG at 37.55, open
Sell UYG at 40.34, open

Buy UYG at 36.25, filled
Sell UYG at 37.54, open
Buy UYG at 34.88, open
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#477
TD update:

UYG
#1 at 29.11, open
#2 at 30.55, open
#3 at 33.45, open
#4 at 36.25, open

SKF
#1 at 116.05, open
#2 at 105.46, open
#3 at 98.41, open
#4 at 89.70, open

I can't believe I only had 2 fills with all those orders I've entered!

I missed my opportunity to sell UYG at the 37's (I placed an order the previous day to sell it at 36.85, expired, and was not able to sell higher - now I have to wait for a recycle). It may be for the best.

The good thing is, I was able to buy SKF at 89.70 (instead of selling UYG at 37s) which was pretty close to the low of 89.65. :)

Starting monday, I will focus more on taking profits.  ;D

Deleted previous drawings on SKF/UYG and starting fresh for monday:
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Quote from: Ares on May 02, 2008, 08:19:10 AM
TD update:

UYG
#1 at 29.11, open
#2 at 30.55, open
#3 at 33.45, open

SKF
#1 at 116.05, open
#2 at 105.46, open
#3 at 98.41, open

Has SKF found a new channel to follow? (Green)
Looks like it touched the wolfewave (Blue) at least twice.

Let's see what the market brings us today.

Job #s in about 15 minutes.


Hi Houlahan,

I found the "mis-label".

I meant UYG instead of SKF having the wolfewave. ::)

Applaud for that sharp eye.  ;)
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.